Check your account email address ×

New mock C

Rod

47 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Well, they may have triple the orders more than they expected but they haven't sold many so far.

Fair enough I’m hearing rumours they got delayed even more 

Skidoo is run by a bunch of twats. They allowed their Canadian dealers to over sell their historic allotments when they knew they had supply chain issues. 

my xrs850 is in but it’s missing the smart shock controller. There’s no ETA on the controller. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, ACE said:

Fair enough I’m hearing rumours they got delayed even more 

A friend was at the Doo dealer last week. Said there were 8 Mach Z's there in the crates, no skis. Skis are supposed to come late January?

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Skidoo is run by a bunch of twats. They allowed their Canadian dealers to over sell their historic allotments when they knew they had supply chain issues. 

my xrs850 is in but it’s missing the smart shock controller. There’s no ETA on the controller. 

Apparently the dealer I bought the wife's Renegade from sold their allotment of 300 sleds by late March so Doo let them sell another 40.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

A friend was at the Doo dealer last week. Said there were 8 Mach Z's there in the crates, no skis. Skis are supposed to come late January?

Im going Poo but my dealer said ship date is the entire month of January and no guarantee that it ships complete.  WTF!?!?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yep and some have no launch control 

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

Some in Canada are selling for 30+

Seems insane. I've seen the listings on Marketplace and Kijiji. I assumed these guys were just dreaming but then I talked with a friend who said he knew of 2 that had sold for $28k. But at that price they aren't making much money.

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Im going Poo but my dealer said ship date is the entire month of January and no guarantee that it ships complete.  WTF!?!?  :lol:

That's brutal.

I got into this discussion with the friend because he has his Mach Z. First one out of the dealer with it (he is buddy buddy with the owner). And I said there may be a few Mach Z's come available in March and maybe I should put my name in for one. He said they will all sell because by then the new price list will be out for 2023 and the 2022's at MSRP (if the dealer will sell at MSRP) will look like a bargain plus there is no gambling on delivery.

I was looking to ride my Cat for another year before I made a change but its hard to predict where things will be then. What is my trade worth now? What will it be worth in 2 seasons?

I paid $11k for my Cat as a brand new left over 6 years ago and I can likely get $9-10k for it now. Crazy.

24 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Apparently the dealer I bought the wife's Renegade from sold their allotment of 300 sleds by late March so Doo let them sell another 40.

That’s one dealer if I had to guess they over sold a few thousand to as many as 5000 units. 

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

That's brutal.

I got into this discussion with the friend because he has his Mach Z. First one out of the dealer with it (he is buddy buddy with the owner). And I said there may be a few Mach Z's come available in March and maybe I should put my name in for one. He said they will all sell because by then the new price list will be out for 2023 and the 2022's at MSRP (if the dealer will sell at MSRP) will look like a bargain plus there is no gambling on delivery.

I was looking to ride my Cat for another year before I made a change but its hard to predict where things will be then. What is my trade worth now? What will it be worth in 2 seasons?

I paid $11k for my Cat as a brand new left over 6 years ago and I can likely get $9-10k for it now. Crazy.

Im riding a 2010 XRS 800r I hsvr oewned since new. 13.5 I think I paid.  I wonder what it is wort?

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Im riding a 2010 XRS 800r I hsvr oewned since new. 13.5 I think I paid.  I wonder what it is wort?

My 2020 cat 800 was around 13,500 cdn new lol. It was a bargain 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

My 2020 cat 800 was around 13,500 cdn new lol. It was a bargain 

I paid $11400 for my 2005 Fusion 900.

I keep thinking about those 2017.5 Cat 800's that were still sitting in dealers showrooms 2 years ago. They were blowing them out at $8999. If the dealers would have kept them for 1 more year they could have sold them for $11-12k easy.

• Gold Member
Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

seen one where it got sold for $5500 recently and that one had 800r Carbs motor in it. 

Thats about what I thought mine would be worth. I was kinda hoping for crazy high value like 10k or something insane.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I paid $11400 for my 2005 Fusion 900.

I keep thinking about those 2017.5 Cat 800's that were still sitting in dealers showrooms 2 years ago. They were blowing them out at $8999. If the dealers would have kept them for 1 more year they could have sold them for $11-12k easy.

Yeah I think my 08 XP 800 x package was around $12,600