Check your account email address ×

Biden is dumping plane loads of illegals in Florida. Florida is going to round them up and ship them to Delaware

Rod

Do you still have your typical selfish liberals. They want so badly to help the poor illegals, as long as they have to do absolutely nothing and pay for none of it :lol: 

if that faggot Biden wants them so badly, he should take them 

Migrants can be migrants all they want. they cross our border without going through proper channels, they become illegal aliens.  those are our laws, why is that so hard to understand?   you cant just change a long standing definition to suit your needs.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They are migrants. Trump did the same and DeSantis didn’t care.

Fuckin idiots

Do you seriously think I give a fuck about Trump or DeSantis and what they think they should be called not to hurt anyone's feelings..Pussifacation of America in my opinion,..they don't dictate my morals or my opinion..They are illegal aliens..Sad to see you need a political figure to guide your moral compass.

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Do you seriously think I give a fuck about Trump or DeSantis and what they think they should be called not to hurt anyone's feelings..Pussifacation of America in my opinion,..they don't dictate my morals or my opinion..They are illegal aliens..Sad to see you need a political figure to guide your moral compass.

Boom...nailed it

obama-mic-drop.gif.133805e165b321561e919b716b076d3c.gif

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

They are migrants. Trump did the same and DeSantis didn’t care.

Fuckin idiots

Trump had the lowest number of of iligals coming over in my life 

Trump had Mexico stopping and holding iligals and transporting them back to where they came from  before they got to our fence  .

Biden has fucked up the border worse than any leader in my life . Zero question.  It has become a fucking laughing stock . Record numbers of law breakers funneling in every day. No reporters allowed in the camps no cameras allowed.  Restricted air space above all camps . Non stop transport busses coming and going day and night . Night flights to airports around the countery with airforce units attached so none of them have to be seen or questioned when unloding full jets of them .

Your fucking hero . You should be fucking ashamed of your self.  Just a disgrace.  You understand 1000s of refugees are sitting in camps waiting there turn attempting to come to America the Leagal way . But they are pushed to the back of the line because of the criminals breaking the laws coming here . And you think this is acceptable.  Honestly you deserve to be shipped off to a shithole tent city and live among the 1000s  and not get to come back after your immigration paperwork is done  prossesing.  You can be the spokesperson for Biden and tell them how they are all lucky a guy like Joe is in charge looking out for all the criminals breaking tge law and the rules with zero fucks given 

Honestly go fuck your self