Check your account email address ×

Weekly Jobless Claims fall to a 52 Year low

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Staffing shortages at an all time high

Help wanted signs are everywhere, wife works at Walmart she has to work apparel, jewelry, shoes, cashiering and evening in the Liquor Dept, they can't find anyone willing to work. Local Farm store is starting pay at $19 with full benefits and is having a hard time getting anyone to even look at a job there.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s more like they just pushed off the filings.  Normal number moving.  It’s science..and it’s settled!

I remember when Obama played games like this... held off a shit ton of government money till the next quarter to give him a good GDP. So fucking obvious, the world laughed.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I remember when Obama played games like this... held off a shit ton of government money till the next quarter to give him a good GDP. So fucking obvious, the world laughed.

Oh he was great at stunts and games. The sheep still ate it up. Just a piece of shit liar Obummer is. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It’s all just for fun.  I remember when he simultaneously balanced the budget AND paid down the debt.  It was just that one week every so often though.

Mad math minds!

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Help wanted signs are everywhere, wife works at Walmart she has to work apparel, jewelry, shoes, cashiering and evening in the Liquor Dept, they can't find anyone willing to work. Local Farm store is starting pay at $19 with full benefits and is having a hard time getting anyone to even look at a job there.

Sooner or later, all these funds that were being paid out and saved up during the COVID lottery/rent free days will dry up.  And what will be left is a bunch of poor folks with bad credit.  Smh.