Check your account email address ×

wasting money

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Damn, I never thought about that. They’ve been popping up here too.  The wannabe eurotrash granolas think they are so neat!

Roundabouts are awesome!  Seriously reduced a number of traffic bottlenecks in my town.  And when there is no one else around, I almost never have to brake.  That's the fun car though, the pickup goes through them much slower.  

As for plowing, I'll have to talk to the guys who drive them here and get their opinions.  I can see where they would be a little more of a challenge.

31 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Roundabouts are awesome!  Seriously reduced a number of traffic bottlenecks in my town.  And when there is no one else around, I almost never have to brake.  That's the fun car though, the pickup goes through them much slower.  

As for plowing, I'll have to talk to the guys who drive them here and get their opinions.  I can see where they would be a little more of a challenge.

I don’t mind them at all when there is no one else around but, when heavily trafficked, one retard fucks it all up.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t mind them at all when there is no one else around but, when heavily trafficked, one retard fucks it all up.

Yeah, there is certainly a learning curve a few cannot understand.... it says YIELD damnit not stop!!

11 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Yeah, there is certainly a learning curve a few cannot understand.... it says YIELD damnit not stop!!

In a country where 4 way stops fuck people up (you go, no you go, no you…) this is like long division while driving for some.

• Haha 2