Check your account email address ×

Happy Thanksgiving

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

White chili?  What kind of pussy shit is that.  The whole idea of chili is the that main ingredient are chiles.  If you are just making a runny queso with mild green peppers and some dry turkey you might as well just thicken it up and actually make a meaty queso.  

I put diced green chilies in my white chicken chilli...damn dude. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I put diced green chilies in my white chicken chilli...damn dude. 

My point was that isn't chili.  Not to not eat it.  Chili is also not something you make with a jar of chili seasoning.  That shit is gross and will never be something that is in my kitchen.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

My point was that isn't chili.  Not to not eat it.  Chili is also not something you make with a jar of chili seasoning.  That shit is gross and will never be something that is in my kitchen.  

Dude...quit over thinking it...it’s just chilli FFS.😂😂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude...quit over thinking it...it’s just chilli FFS.😂😂

Not that there is much to aspire to in the south, but t you are obviously from the north.

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You guys take your food seriously!  :lol:

I just eat what people put in front of me.  :dunno:

I live to eat and love to cook.

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not that there is much to aspire to in the south, but t you are obviously from the north.

:thumbsup:

I do the bbqing and that’s about it. My wife is a pretty good cook .  I’ll eat whatever she makes.  

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You appear to limit yourself doing both though.

Dude, white Turkey or chicken chili still has chilies in it.  It’s made a bit different but many of the ingredients are the same.  Peppers and Chili’s are still there.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You appear to limit yourself doing both though.

Dude, white Turkey or chicken chili still has chilies in it.  It’s made a bit different but many of the ingredients are the same.  Peppers and Chili’s are still there.

I've had it and don't care to again.  I know what is in it.  I can taste a dish places and go home and make it without a recipe ...buy I only do that for things I want to eat.  Calling it chili however I find super funny, down south they would find that offensive.  If you enjoy it, eat it!  First and most important rule in life.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I've had it and don't care to again.  I know what is in it.  I can taste a dish places and go home and make it without a recipe ...buy I only do that for things I want to eat.  Calling it chili however I find super funny, down south they would find that offensive.  If you enjoy it, eat it!  First and most important rule in life.

“Down south”.  Southerners can’t make good chili. It’s really that’s simple but hey, not everyone is a chili aficionado.  I get it.

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Dooode!

B3FEE6CD-AE41-4269-A521-65201D918800.jpeg