Check your account email address ×

Ready for Thanksgiving?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I love multiracial holiday parties!!!  We have been going around asking people of different races to please attend our family Thanksgiving dinner.  

Mine will be a whole bunch of white people, usually shooting guns and/or bourbon and some wearing camo.   :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Mine will be a whole bunch of white people, usually shooting guns and/or bourbon and some wearing camo.   :lol: 

We must be a small minority 

I have yet to see a holiday commercial where there hasn’t been a mix of all races gathered together for a festive meal  :lol:

Any commercial, holiday or not. 
Funny how many black women are hooking up with white guys, even though we are the most racist. Lololol

Edited by CFM

21 minutes ago, CFM said:

Any commercial, holiday or not. 
Funny how many black women are hooking up with white guys, even though we are the most racist. Lololol

And they somehow have Asian kids. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

Backlash from Social Media is a horrible thing for your company if you don't include EVERYONE.  Quite frankly I don't give a rats ass what color you are, as long as you aren't trying to steal my shit or harm my family.  THEN color doesn't matter either.  You will still get the same treatment from me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nice to see we've moved slightly past race here

the dog was my favorite part  

you?

Says the one with w White bear for an avi. That's one of those secrete white power Nazi symbols!!!!111

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

The Good old days. 

Never again.  
SNL was funny because it was counter culture.  They laughed and made fun of all the bullshit the establishment was trying to force down your throat.  Now, they are a mouthpiece for the establishment, peddling  propaganda as comedy. 

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Backlash from Social Media is a horrible thing for your company if you don't include EVERYONE.  Quite frankly I don't give a rats ass what color you are, as long as you aren't trying to steal my shit or harm my family.  THEN color doesn't matter either.  You will still get the same treatment from me.

this