Check your account email address ×

FreedomSledder.com Stickers

ckf

9 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:snack:

Did you get around to having anything else made out of the logo? I wouldn't mind a hat or a t-shirt if you were to get some done :bc:

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Pfffft , to bad Blizzards are hardly cheap.

Now go have another cock sandwich, faggot :bc:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Did you get around to having anything else made out of the logo? I wouldn't mind a hat or a t-shirt if you were to get some done :bc:

No 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

of course not, he said that rable to get free stickers.  never had a plan to do anything with them :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

of course not, he said that rable to get free stickers.  never had a plan to do anything with them :bc: 

Just cuz you always jump to attention immediately like the pussy whipped faggot you are, doesn't mean normal non sodomites do, Faggot :finger: 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Just cuz you always jump to attention immediately like the pussy whipped faggot you are, doesn't mean normal non sodomites do, Faggot :finger: 

here is a valuable piece of advice for you in the future.  Shut. The. Fuck. Up.  Read it twice if need be, i know you struggle in this realm. :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

here is a valuable piece of advice for you in the future.  Shut. The. Fuck. Up.  Read it twice if need be, i know you struggle in this realm. :bc: 

And for you :finger: you ass fucking sick sodomite POS  :fuckoff: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

WTF are you babbling about now :lol::lmao:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:lol:    

CanadianGayKev :groin:Momo :lol:

48 minutes ago, Momorider said:

And for you :finger: you ass fucking sick sodomite POS  :fuckoff: 

Mow M :owned:  AGAIN! :lol:

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

IMG_20170318_012335298.thumb.jpg.d534cefee2eb210fe806ac477801a9b7.jpg

Fridge at Green Haven Lodge 

IMG_20170318_170538993.thumb.jpg.416dfa4f67aed9a6eabb298aa7e86433.jpg

Pine Stump Junction bathroom :bc:

Been to a bunch of other places , but I keep forgetting they're in my tunnel bag :wall:

Pine Stump Juntion :flush: I remember that place had the most overpriced fuel I think I ever saw :nuts: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Plus, when the old guy ran it , the food made you sick.

All I remember was the big smile when he took twice the price for your fuel purchase but it was far enough in you had to get it:guzzle: 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Oh Crockpotfuckstick you fucked up the :nuts:  emoji this new one has different meaning and is not as applicable in  certain circumstances, you should have kept the old one? 

I didn't remove anything :dunno:

58 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Pine Stump Juntion :flush: I remember that place had the most overpriced fuel I think I ever saw :nuts: 

:nose:

56 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Plus, when the old guy ran it , the food made you sick.

We use to avoid that place like the  a plague when that old fuck owned it   Marissa turned it around big time.  So good , we went there yesterday and today for lunch. 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:nose:

We use to avoid that place like the  a plague when that old fuck owned it   Marissa turned it around big time.  So good , we went there yesterday and today for lunch. 

Glad to see that your finally back out riding .    Your cat must be pissed that his 13k black and yellow scratching post wasn't in the garage all weekend though ??   :bc:

13 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Glad to see that your finally back out riding .    Your cat must be pissed that his 13k black and yellow scratching post wasn't in the garage all weekend though ??   :bc:

I haven't had a cat since '12, fuck face :finger: