Check your account email address ×

attn midwestern flatland boondockers and off-trail danglers

My buddy went to one a few years back in Florence Wi. 

He said a bunch of big money teams showed up with mountain sleds, some teams even had semi's.

Then some jackwagon pulls in with a rusty cheverlet, unloads a pounded IQR 129, with a Rugland 600, and proceeds to mop up the show!:ylsuper:

I wish I would have been there to witness.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, fastsleddr said:

He said a bunch of big money teams showed up with mountain sleds, some teams even had semi's.

Then some jackwagon pulls in with a rusty cheverlet, unloads a pounded IQR 129, with a Rugland 600, and proceeds to mop up the show!:ylsuper:

That's hilarious 

Maybe they could have an internet warriors class for the guys here that ride rmks, assaults and high country's 

:lol:

11 hours ago, fastsleddr said:

Never underestimate the guy that shows up with a clapped sled and wants to compete. 

On 11/19/2021 at 9:49 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

That's hilarious 

Maybe they could have an internet warriors class for the guys here that ride rmks, assaults and high country's 

:lol:

Jerry Ball and  his buddy's will most likely roll up on there daily pisspounded sled and take the trophies . 

And what no inclusions summits for me ? We can't all be hard-core Dimond pounders I guess 

Every hillclimb race that I’ve been to in Michigan is overrun by SX and XC wannabes because their lightweight race sleds, with 1.75” tracks usually win most everything. After that, it’s the same sleds stretched out to 144 with 1.25” tracks that are studded to the hilt winning the rest. 

Not to mention that most of those events end up with a bunch of drunken spectators wearing SX pullovers and pit coats, standing all around the track/pits/staging areas getting in the way of the racers while falling down drunk. I’ll pass. Thanks for thinking of me though. I’ll just take my SUPER tall factory RMK bars, shovel, gps and go disappear in the woods somewhere. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?