Check your account email address ×

Israel to Receive Largest Military Aid Package in US History to 40 Billion!

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:yikes:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/04/oil-subsidies-renewable-energy-tax-breaks

PS:

Why is Maine a top 10 taker state like AL and MS? :lol: 

:lol: Clueless as usual. :lol:

Intangible drilling costs act like an oil companies Cost of Goods Sold, which every company deducts as a cost of making a product. Then depletion which is used across many industries which is like depreciation and you've been owned on before.

Domestic Production Activities Deductions are abused by a lot of other industries too. I would like to see that repealed and just focus on tariffs and other penalties for companies that move production overseas. 

So please show where we give them $4 billion a year with money from federal coffers, not from allowing them to take deductions many/most other industries take. :news:

The worst thing is you can't even frame your own argument, you either just have a link or throw up a quote which shows you have absolutely no knowledge on the subject, just parrot whatever talking point you agree with. :lol:

Here, I'll do like you:

"What are IDCs?

Intangible drilling costs, or IDCs, are expenses that are necessary and incident to drilling and preparing oil and gas wells for production, but have no salvageable value. IDCs include such expenses as labor, fuel, repairs, hauling, supplies, chemicals, surveys, and installation costs.

It’s also important to note what an IDC isn’t. IDCs do not include expenses for tangible equipment that has salvage value, which must be capitalized and depreciated, leasehold costs, or costs unrelated to drilling, such as storage, treatment or well operating costs."

Edited by GGNHL

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He didn't put his name on the letter.   Let's see how he votes.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

He didn't put his name on the letter.   Let's see how he votes.

He is usually true to his word. If you look back he was always pissed at what Israel did to the Palestinians.

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

:lol: Clueless as usual. :lol:

Intangible drilling costs act like an oil companies Cost of Goods Sold, which every company deducts as a cost of making a product. Then depletion which is used across many industries which is like depreciation and you've been owned on before.

Domestic Production Activities Deductions are abused by a lot of other industries too. I would like to see that repealed and just focus on tariffs and other penalties for companies that move production overseas. 

So please show where we give them $4 billion a year with money from federal coffers, not from allowing them to take deductions many/most other industries take. :news:

The worst thing is you can't even frame your own argument, you either just have a link or throw up a quote which shows you have absolutely no knowledge on the subject, just parrot whatever talking point you agree with. :lol:

Here, I'll do like you:

"What are IDCs?

Intangible drilling costs, or IDCs, are expenses that are necessary and incident to drilling and preparing oil and gas wells for production, but have no salvageable value. IDCs include such expenses as labor, fuel, repairs, hauling, supplies, chemicals, surveys, and installation costs.

It’s also important to note what an IDC isn’t. IDCs do not include expenses for tangible equipment that has salvage value, which must be capitalized and depreciated, leasehold costs, or costs unrelated to drilling, such as storage, treatment or well operating costs."

WTF are you blabbering about? This thread is about Israel.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

WTF are you blabbering about? This thread is about Israel.

Your buddy brought it up Abe. :lol:

I gave my $0.02 on the Israel subject my first post in the thread. :bc:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

4 billion/year.  Don't we give that much to the Oil companies?  Bigger fish to fry bro - but let's focus on the small stuff :lol: 

This does have bipartisan support so,let's move on. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He is usually true to his word. If you look back he was always pissed at what Israel did to the Palestinians.

Agreed that he has shown some dislike for the Israel when it comes to the conflict with Palestinians but I can show you plenty of times he says one thing and does another.  He's a career politician not all that different from the rest of them.  

Edited by Highmark

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Israel to Receive Largest Military Aid Package in US History to 40 Billion!

Fuck this shit, fuck Obama, fuck every member of congress who supports this crap. Something like this needs to be voted on by American taxpayers.

This is a perfect example of who runs Washington. The MIC has a stronghold on this country and the next generation may just see a whacked out military general for president with in the next 40 years.

https://youtu.be/qMBnG2WIjKs

Imma have to go with MC on this .  If they would actually use the 40 billion to wipe those fucking savages out then I might be ok with it.

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

4 billion/year.  Don't we give that much to the Oil companies?  Bigger fish to fry bro - but let's focus on the small stuff :lol: 

This does have bipartisan support so,let's move on. 

No, we don't "Give" the oil companies anything you clueless hack.