Check your account email address ×

Antifa vs ISIS

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Just admit it moto.   Your a anarcho-communist with everything except the family farm. :lol:  

Not at all. In the unlikely event that I see ancom in my lifetime, we will be considered a commune. 

Are you fucking done with all this dishonest bullshit or?

39 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What you miss is that capitalism is always seeking to reduce its exposure to labor costs and that has a depressive effect on wages. This is the embedded self destruct button I've been talking about.

There is plenty of land to go around. 

Trailer park won't let me grow any.

Yours is real close, nice fertile soil, plus I am a lazy broke fuck and have no money to buy land.  Can you also spare me some money to buy seeds?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not at all. In the unlikely event that I see ancom in my lifetime, we will be considered a commune. 

Are you fucking done with all this dishonest bullshit or?

Its not dishonest at all.   I'm just calling you out on it and I'd bet most on here agree with me that you talk one way but act another.  When it comes to your farm and business your a anarcho-hypocrite not an anarcho-communist. :lol:   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trailer park won't let me grow any.

Yours is real close, nice fertile soil, plus I am a lazy broke fuck and have no money to buy land.  Can you also spare me some money to buy seeds?

You have to join the commune.   :lol:   Hopefully Charles "moto" Manson likes you enough to let you in.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, of course, lower worker wages helps workers. How could I forget?

:lol:

Are you sure you aren't just a dupe for Fail.... the only difference is the communism spin. It's called a free market. Nobody forces anyone to take one job over another. If someone is offering $15 / hr for your skills and the other businesses are offering $20 / hr you go for the $20. Nobody will be willing to do the work for $15 so that business will have to up the ante. If you want $40 / hr for your time and nobody is willing to pay it but most are willing to accept $30 for their time then your expectations are simply unrealistic. Basic supply and demand.

Then we have some real crazy unionized loons that grossly over estimate their value and the reliance of the business on them. A prime example of this is the Chronicle Herald newspaper in Halifax. People have been on strike for a year but inside the newspaper it's business as usual. Those on strike will never, ever recover what they have lost and are deluding themselves that the newspaper will cave any day now.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/chronicle-herald-strike-resolutions-negotiations-1.3945315

58 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not if it's already occupied by people already doing so. 

Even if you grow more than you can consume. You should only grow what MEETS YOUR NEEDS and then others will use the rest of YOUR land to grow just WHAT MEETS THEIR NEEDS ALSO.

After all that is your favourite line... meet their needs. Why should you be entitled to any more than meets your needs. You're not special or in your mind maybe you are.

Its not dishonest at all.   I'm just calling you out on it and I'd bet most on here agree with me that you talk one way but act another.  

Yes, it is. You're deliberately formulating gross misrepresentations of these ideas in order to support your own fucked up, uninformed opinion on said concepts.

Your whole side of this discussion is nothing but a collection of logical fallacies.

You're clearly a dishonest person incapable of making an honest argument.

That is because your position is terribly weak, and representing it honestly would go completely against your obvious agenda. 

Just now, Highmark said:

You have to join the commune.   :lol:   Hopefully Charles "moto" Manson likes you enough to let you in.  

Free association is the foundation of this kind of society. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

16195566_719237221588300_7650925821477272799_n.jpg

Thats the point Moto,  people who don't know what the fuck they are doing and have zero financial interest should have equal parts to those who have invested a lifetime.

Sounds rather stupid. 

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Are you sure you aren't just a dupe for Fail.... the only difference is the communism spin. It's called a free market. Nobody forces anyone to take one job over another. If someone is offering $15 / hr for your skills and the other businesses are offering $20 / hr you go for the $20. Nobody will be willing to do the work for $15 so that business will have to up the ante. If you want $40 / hr for your time and nobody is willing to pay it but most are willing to accept $30 for their time then your expectations are simply unrealistic. Basic supply and demand.

Then we have some real crazy unionized loons that grossly over estimate their value and the reliance of the business on them. A prime example of this is the Chronicle Herald newspaper in Halifax. People have been on strike for a year but inside the newspaper it's business as usual. Those on strike will never, ever recover what they have lost and are deluding themselves that the newspaper will cave any day now.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/chronicle-herald-strike-resolutions-negotiations-1.3945315

14563429_1145899422113045_9059581710816463768_n.jpg

I think I'm going to join Moto's commune. All I have to do is provide equal labour to his which isn't much and I will be able to live in his house with him, and enjoy the same lifestyle as him. After all there is no class distinction and everyone is equal.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This has been fun,  continue tomorrow?  Same Bat Time, same Bat Station.

Poor moto took a beating today.   Maybe we should give him a break tomorrow...........na.....its too much fun. :lol:  

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I think I'm going to join Moto's commune. All I have to do is provide equal labour to his which isn't much and I will be able to live in his house with him, and enjoy the same lifestyle as him. After all there is no class distinction and everyone is equal.

Oh, you'll get the wall before that happens.

Poor moto took a beating today.   Maybe we should give him a break tomorrow...........na.....its too much fun. :lol:  

Your cognitive dissonance took a beating.

Let me know when you want to have an honest discussion instead of you relying exclusively on logical fallacies.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Moto:   I volunteer that I get to keep my farm.  

Dude, you're clearly obsessed with my personal life. 

This is like borderline stalkerish creeper behavior. Not a good look, bro, at all.

Do you ever wonder why I make a concerted effort to discuss ideas rather than people?

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Dude, you're clearly obsessed with my personal life. 

This is like borderline stalkerish creeper behavior. Not a good look, bro, at all.

Do you ever wonder why I make a concerted effort to discuss ideas rather than people?

When your ideas conflict with known area's of your personal life its open game.  These are parts of your personal life you openly divulged.   Nobody did hidden research on you.  

If you are going to come on here and preach daily about the virtues a anarcho-communism yet not practice it yourself people will call you out on it.   

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

When your ideas conflict with know area's of your personal life its open game.  

If you are going to come on here and preach daily about the virtues a anarcho-communism yet not practice it yourself people will call you out on it.   

Your phony purity test is weak sauce, bro

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Oh, you'll get the wall before that happens.

But why... I'm willing to provide effort equal to yours. No problem. Therefore I should be your equal and share an equal lifestyle. How can you condemn an equal.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

But why... I'm willing to provide effort equal to yours. No problem. Therefore I should be your equal and share an equal lifestyle. How can you condemn an equal.

Because you clearly don't want to understand what ancom is so we will choose not to associate with you because you'll likely try to enforce some sort of unjustified heirarchy on the rest of us. 

Sounds like you'd have better luck in ancapistan. 

45 minutes ago, 02sled said:

What if your girl friend is hotter than his, does he  get a piece?