Check your account email address ×

Polaris tries to explain that they didn’t copy the R-motion

AK440

2 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

There used to be an AK440 on HCS. All he did was post over and over again about how much he disliked his Rush. The poor guy was obsessed to the point he could barely function. One day he was outed by someone who knew him and revealed that AK did not own a Rush but instead owned the worst-handling snowmobile of all time -- a 2008 or 2009 Nytro.

Few people on HCS were surprised to discover that the "AK" guy was a hardcore liar. He became a laughing stock from that point on and lost what little credibility he had. It's a good thing you're not him . . . but it's odd that you share the same Rush obsession. 

Nice made up story. How long did it take you to write all that? Post up some proof cause I know you are full of shit. 

You sound like another one of the crying Bitches that got banned from HCS.

19 hours ago, EvilBird said:

And as I recall you got banned and owned several times in CE but kept coming back with dupes.

Long Live the Pro XC 🤟😂 Haybailer lives matter. 

20211106_184139.jpg

Nice rack and luggage box to go with it. I like how the weight is carried way up high and on the ass end of the sled. I bet you can pull some really kewl parking lot wheelies with that set up! Does your boyfriend complain about the rack hitting him in the back or does he drive and you just “take it”?

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, AK440 said:

Nice made up story. How long did it take you to write all that? Post up some proof cause I know you are full of shit. 

Thats actually all true ....and here you are again showing how much of a lying faggot you really are. :lol:

Screenshot_20211110-072053_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, AK440 said:

Nice rack and luggage box to go with it. I like how the weight is carried way up high and on the ass end of the sled. I bet you can pull some really kewl parking lot wheelies with that set up! Does your boyfriend complain about the rack hitting him in the back or does he drive and you just “take it”?

Your Women liked the 2 up seat that pops on the rack , ask her. What weight? The thing is aluminum moron..

Here is some more proof of your lies ....maybe you should figure out how the internet works shit for brains. 

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/iron-dog-race-not-a-single-rush-finished.471618/

Screenshot_20211110-072525_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-072930_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-072937_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member

And dont forget his latest name that also got banned 

Look who liked his post ...the dumb cunt of course...he kept saying I was gonna get banned yet only he did once again...even with VS running the show 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20211110-073334_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-073540_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by EvilBird

Looks like EvilBird’s trigger word is “rack” and “boyfriend”. Bwahahaah! :lol:Dude, I got you so pissed off you took the time to write 6 posts with screen shots dating back 12 years ago. :fishing:

:owned:

Edited by AK440
Cause I’m that fucking good.
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Looks like EvilBird’s trigger word is “rack” and “boyfriend”. Bwahahaah! :lol:Dude, I got you so pissed off you took the time to write 6 posts with screen shots dating back 12 years ago. :fishing:

Easy peasy Dude, took me all of 5 minutes ...I could care less what you think of my Sled. 

But I LOVE to call out faggot liars that dont know how the internet works 

:lol:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, AK440 said:

What a fucking loser. TOTAL true story and you got banned 3 times

STARTS THREAD GETS OWNED 

badluckbrian.jpg

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, CFM said:

Looks like AK440 missed the guys he hated. Lolololol.

#clownworld

Hilarious,  absolutely hilarious...

Then lies about it when he gets called out, too stupid to realize he left eveything online with the same name...

Poor feeble bird, still insecure about his rack and the gayness it says about him. He buys what he was told was a bump sled and proceeds to put luggage on it! 

This forum is so pathetic. No traffic, just a bunch of aging, bitter guys who got banned from HCS months ago and still bitch about it every week.

I have an account on HCS and that forum is so much better now that the sand-in-vag crowd was banished to here. Getting you sad fucks riled up is way too easy. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Poor feeble bird, still insecure about his rack and the gayness it says about him. He buys what he was told was a bump sled and proceeds to put luggage on it! 

This forum is so pathetic. No traffic, just a bunch of aging, bitter guys who got banned from HCS months ago and still bitch about it every week.

I have an account on HCS and that forum is so much better now that the sand-in-vag crowd was banished to here. Getting you sad fucks riled up is way too easy. 

35a9m9.jpg

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Paging @AK440, paging @AK440....

You were a bitch on HCS who reported posts ... :lol2:

Screenshot_20211110-081800_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

35a9m9.jpg

Give it up feebleturd, you can’t defend your shit box Rush with a rack so you pull the old ad hominem trick and attack the person.

Search up some more of my historic posts as it just shows how right I was 12 fucking model years ago that the Rush was a hyped of piece of trash that didn’t work. Yet you bought one! Bwahahaah!!!

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, AK440 said:

Give it up feebleturd, you can’t defend your shit box Rush with a rack so you pull the old ad hominem trick and attack the person.

Search up some more of my historic posts as it just shows how right I was 12 fucking model years ago that the Rush was a hyped of piece of trash that didn’t work. Yet you bought one! Bwahahaah!!!

Hilarious you call everything a Rush ...dont even know sleds lmfao 😂😂😂

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, AK440 said:

So at least now you admit you are a fucking liar.

Nice try thinking nobody would remember your dumb ass :lol: :owned:

Get back over to HCS if its so great,  what name are you now tuff Guy so I can troll you and get you banned once again ?!?!...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Feel free to fuck off then :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, HSR said:

Feel free to fuck off then :thumbsup:

Is that the championship winning attitude that got your sorry banned from HCS? 

Tell me more about how great your Pro-ride is again? And how kewl it was that you knew a guy that got to go on a Polaris marketing ride to promote the junk show Axys in ‘15. After you get all misty eyed reliving your HCS memories explain why Polaris dumped the shit box Pro-Ride and went back to a conventional skid. You know, like how HCS broke up with your clingy, needy ass and dumped you.