Check your account email address ×

The UN says $6B from the world's billionaires could solve a hunger crisis. Elon Musk says he will sell Tesla stock and donate proceeds if the UN can prove that.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:lol:

And i find it hilarious you say all that shit then in the next breath go ride a 2 stroke snowmobile. 

Hypocrisy at its finest. 

Buy a tesla, or better yet a Bicycle . Go x country ski and eat all natural self produced food if u really wanna help the planet you claim we ruin. 

Nah too hard, easier to just bitch online like you actually care. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

You’re very poor at comprehension. I’m not surprised. 

Excuse me ? Did you not just read what you wrote ? 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

No one is going to anything to address this. Especially a billionaire. Seriously, humans are the only species that set out to wipe of existence others of their own species. 

You just said we are the ONLY species......

I just proved you wrong that other animals will kill their own kind without question. In fact more than humans. 

So is your comprehension poor or is your ability to articulate a point thru a proper sentence poor? 

I know the ladder is true because that is horrible grammer to begin with! 🤣

What you said is false. Like most shitlib claims. 

I know what you're "trying" to get at,  but you still are wrong and sound stupid. Do you really think if there was 2 of the same species left and one was about to kill the other it would suddenly decide,   you know what I dont wanna wipe out our existence....lemma not kill my fellow species... :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

33 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Excuse me ? Did you not just read what you wrote ? 

You just said we are the ONLY species......

I just proved you wrong that other animals will kill their own kind without question. In fact more than humans. 

So is your comprehension poor or is your ability to articulate a point thru a proper sentence poor? 

I know the ladder is true because that is horrible grammer to begin with! 🤣

What you said is false. Like most shitlib claims. 

I know what you're "trying" to get at,  but you still are wrong and sound stupid. Do you really think if there was 2 of the same species left and one was about to kill the other it would suddenly decide,   you know what I dont wanna wipe out our existence....lemma not kill my fellow species... :lol:

the ground squirrels in my back yard are constantly engaging in genocide. Same with horses. It’s terrible. 

dumb fuck. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

the ground squirrels in my back yard are constantly engaging in genocide. Same with horses. It’s terrible. 

dumb fuck. 

Lemming only need a bumbling leader to follow off the cliff by the 1000s 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You do know that’s false? 

What I know is false is lemming don't acctusly attempt to kill them self.  What I do know is they still run in packs over the cliff foolishly to attempt to find land not so overrun with there kind . Or so they say . 

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

dumb fuck. 

Sucks to get proven wrong doesnt it 

:owned:

:lol:

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Indeed, one look the northern woods in Wisconsin and you’ll see thousands of deer struck down by their own. Same with chipmunks. :lol: 

One walk thurgh my neighborhood is getting hard stumbling over the rotting human  body's. 

Now Shut the fuck up you made shit up to prove some stupid point  said what you said were proven wrong again with facts. now go spin some other bullshit 

On 11/2/2021 at 3:08 PM, Ez ryder said:

I tried seeing where Turkeys were on the list, I used to live next to a Turkey farm and they'd constantly peck the sick to death.

On 11/2/2021 at 11:18 AM, spin_dry said:

No one is going to anything to address this. Especially a billionaire. Seriously, humans are the only species that set out to wipe of existence others of their own species. 

That’s true but, this doesn’t give a free pass to these fucking One World Order clowns to spew out idiotic lies.  The UN, NATO, WHO and the CDC can all just wither up and die like the rotten fruit they are.