Check your account email address ×

Why is flying turning into a UFC match ?

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The flights I’ve had are always calm. The worst was having to sit behind a red hat type that weighed 400 pounds and smelled like urine. I wouldn’t mind seeing a good fist fight. 

Why do you make stories up?You are edgy enough in teal life.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He might’ve been 380. But I don’t think so. 

Your keen eye could spot that extra 20?  Why didn’t you just ask him?  The. Find out why he smelled like urine.  Or, did you just sit there and soak it all in counting the minutes til your safe space was available?

:lol2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Zambroski said:

Your keen eye could spot that extra 20?  Why didn’t you just ask him?  The. Find out why he smelled like urine.  Or, did you just sit there and soak it all in counting the minutes til your safe space was available?

:lol2:

After about 5 minutes I couldn’t smell it any longer. But I knew it was still in the air. Unsettling for sure. 

AIR RAGE is another symptom of our eroding society.

If you notice the two suspects were minorities. One black, one Asian. 

Social media and politics have brought prejudice to the fore, like never before. 

Blacks, like I have been telling you for years, are out of control now. They were bad before, but they are now outrageous. 

911, Covid, and our non-stop media have made Americans borderline insane. Those that were on the edge, are now going over. 

Unless and until we get a great president to turn this around, it will only get worse.   

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

After about 5 minutes I couldn’t smell it any longer. But I knew it was still in the air. Unsettling for sure. 

Best to stay seated, belt fastened and tray table in the upright and locked position?

• Haha 1

don't forget Dwight, the troubled entitled drunk white douchebag type.

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

AIR RAGE is another symptom of our eroding society.

If you notice the two suspects were minorities. One black, one Asian. 

Social media and politics have brought prejudice to the fore, like never before. 

Blacks, like I have been telling you for years, are out of control now. They were bad before, but they are now outrageous. 

911, Covid, and our non-stop media have made Americans borderline insane. Those that were on the edge, are now going over. 

Unless and until we get a great president to turn this around, it will only get worse.   

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

One of these times, these half wits will pick the wrong person and end up with complications in which covid can only compete.

Like the covid vax, there is no vaccination for a crushed windpipe and boxed ears.

Of the incident involving the dude that punched the stewardess in the face, my wife said she's glad I wasn't on the plane because I have zero tolerance for a man hitting a woman.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't forget Dwight, the troubled entitled drunk white douchebag type.

They should NEVER ALLOW drinking on flights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I think one or two drink max is ok.  They aren’t supposed to let you board of you are noticeably drunk.

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

He was drunk before he got on the plane.

Such a simple solution.....................check every passenger boarding with a portable intoximeter. EASY...PEASY!!  

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The flights I’ve had are always calm. The worst was having to sit behind a red hat type that weighed 400 pounds and smelled like urine. I wouldn’t mind seeing a good fist fight. 

Uh ha .

You know better than to open your pie hole to a non court ordered person 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

He was drunk before he got on the plane.

When i was in HS my old man was almost not allowed on a flight.  hit the rum punch on the bus from the resort back to the Monego Bay airport then proceeded to hit the bottle in the bar.   Was funny to watch,  my old mans happy when he ties one on but they have no way to know and today they prob would not let him on in that condition.  

I can't rink and fly,  some edibles before the flight though I am a fan of just so i can zone out.    

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I think one or two drink max is ok.  They aren’t supposed to let you board of you are noticeably drunk.

If you can't Handel your drugs or booze or both wtf are you doing getting wasted and climbing in to a aluminum tube ?  I use to enjoy dropping acid before a flight with a window seat .

• Haha 1