Check your account email address ×

Feds removing references to ISIS and Islam from Orlando shooters call to police

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know guys.  I think it's clear to the people of America with any sort of brain activity what happened, why it happened and who the shooter was representing while doing it.  I don't know that giving those sheep rapers continued credit and validation is necessarily a good thing.  They love to see their name in lights and it certainly helps attract more retards to their idiocy.  But, I also have my doubts that this is what it's all about given our current administrations slight of hand and overall questionably integrity.  SO.....:dunno:

there is a good point in there .....i'd say that is part of the motivation behind this .....its also politically motivated

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know guys.  I think it's clear to the people of America with any sort of brain activity what happened, why it happened and who the shooter was representing while doing it.  I don't know that giving those sheep rapers continued credit and validation is necessarily a good thing.  They love to see their name in lights and it certainly helps attract more retards to their idiocy.  But, I also have my doubts that this is what it's all about given our current administrations slight of hand and overall questionably integrity.  SO.....:dunno:

I see your point but American's have the right to understand what we are up against.   

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

there is a good point in there .....i'd say that is part of the motivation behind this .....its also politically motivated

It's all politically motivated in this country right now.  We have become the sheep now more than ever.  And most, it appears, are good with that.  It's a lot easier not to think about things for yourself for sure.  Just get in the flock and be a good little sheepy.

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I see your point but American's have the right to understand what we are up against.   

And I agree 100%.  But I also think they do.  At what level they do is what is concerning.  But the skepticism is pretty well implanted with Americans on how the Islamic faith works.  Even the Libs aren't trusting them...but they won't admit to it.

Again, this may be more of an effort to stop giving the terrorist organization over-credit and continue to advertise for them.  What would have been real curious is how our government would handle this "US Citizen" in a trial effort if he would have been captured.  You boys are upset now about this "editing".....holy crap!  We'd see word and phrase twisting, omissions of relevant evidence and overall "magic tricks" that have never even been attempted on the American public yet.

This may not be relevant very much here but at our start of WW2 after the Japs hit Pearl, by Executive order, over 100,00 Japanese citizens or visitors in America were rounded up and put into camps until they were deemed "harmless".  While I certainly think that was extreme, I think it shows the level at where our government was back then to protect our country and our citizens compared to where we are now.  Sure seems like now we have been indoctrinated to look outside of the true issues and find another "cause" or "group" or "item" to blame.  We should all be "bleeding hearts" or "victims".  And if we aren't one of those, we should feel bad about it and seek counseling.  If we don't, I guess we are just labeled "racists".  

Edited by Zambroski

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A small part might be to help get Hillary in the big house..and by that I mean the White house of course. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Regardless of who you believe is or isn't responsible in Benghazi, it should be clear to anyone with brain activity that initially our government tried to float a false narrative.

I don't think they really care how truthful or plausible a statement is as long as it gives the useful idiots something to run with.

A recent study shows most people pass along links without even reading them.

The majority will rely on memes,catchy slogans and titles to form opinions.

• Like 1

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

A small part might be to help get Hillary in the big house..and by that I mean the White house of course. :lol:

Well, I think the FBI recommending her indictment to the Justice Department, then the JD just saying...."eh, we can wait"...will do more for that cause.  SUPER DUPER!  Won't be long before the Presidents start pardoning themselves as their last acts in power.  And that is something to think about.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's all politically motivated in this country right now.  We have become the sheep now more than ever.  And most, it appears, are good with that.  It's a lot easier not to think about things for yourself for sure.  Just get in the flock and be a good little sheepy.

And I agree 100%.  But I also think they do.  At what level they do is what is concerning.  But the skepticism is pretty well implanted with Americans on how the Islamic faith works.  Even the Libs aren't trusting them...but they won't admit to it.

Again, this may be more of an effort to stop giving the terrorist organization over-credit and continue to advertise for them.  What would have been real curious is how our government would handle this "US Citizen" in a trial effort if he would have been captured.  You boys are upset now about this "editing".....holy crap!  We'd see word and phrase twisting, omissions of relevant evidence and overall "magic tricks" that have never even been attempted on the American public yet.

This may not be relevant very much here but at our start of WW2 after the Japs hit Pearl, by Executive order, over 100,00 Japanese citizens or visitors in America were rounded up and put into camps until they were deemed "harmless".  While I certainly think that was extreme, I think it shows the level at where our government was back then to protect our country and our citizens compared to where we are now.  Sure seems like now we have been indoctrinated to look outside of the true issues and find another "cause" or "group" or "item" to blame.  We should all be "bleeding hearts" or "victims".  And if we aren't one of those, we should feel bad about it and seek counseling.  If we don't, I guess we are just labeled "racists".  

The motivation is political no matter what the AG says.   Trump would benefit from a full release more than Clinton.   One needs to know no more than that.  

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I think the FBI recommending her indictment to the Justice Department, then the JD just saying...."eh, we can wait"...will do more for that cause.  SUPER DUPER!  Won't be long before the Presidents start pardoning themselves as their last acts in power.  And that is something to think about.

Pretty soon even the people that lick windows will be able to see through said window and see the light.

Just now, racer254 said:

Yep.  Voters are not falling for this crap any longer.

Time will tell.

50% of those polled believe Clinton is untrustworthy ..............How many will still vote for her?

OD: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

OM: In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficial [in Arabic]

OD: What?

OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

OD: What’s your name?

OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to [omitted].

OD: Ok, What’s your name?

OM: I pledge allegiance to [omitted] may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of [omitted].

OD: Alright, where are you at?

OM: In Orlando.

OD: Where in Orlando?

[End of call.]

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

The guy was nuts....nothing more

He was a fucking asshole that ISIS had no control over, he talked like an idiot claiming to be supporter of rival groups that hated each other and that's why the FBI dismissed this motherfucker, IMO from now on if you talk like a terrorist asshole you get treated like a terrorist asshole........fuck the no-fly list send the assholes straight to Gitmo.

ISIS, Hezbollah or any other group this asshole claimed to support should get zero recognition for what this asshole did.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He was a fucking asshole that ISIS had no control over, he talked like an idiot claiming to be supporter of rival groups that hated each other and that's why the FBI dismissed this motherfucker, IMO from now on if you talk like a terrorist asshole you get treated like a terrorist asshole........fuck the no-fly list send the assholes straight to Gitmo.

ISIS, Hezbollah or any other group this asshole claimed to support should get zero recognition for what this asshole did.

I need to set up a macro that posts:

"What a great minion" so I don't have to keep typing it.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Oh no's you support Gitmo?  :lmao:

13 hours ago, racer254 said:

Why hasn't this been brought up in the media.

Because ass fucks like MC and Hillary rider defend the lack of coverage and provide cover for them