Jump to content

Know anyone that had a bad reaction to the jab?


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’m not sure I even know anyone that’s been seriously ill with covid. I know more that were more sick from the 2nd shot lol

I know more than a few.  I know only one that was serious and died from covid or lung blood clots from the second shot.  It depends on what the hospital wants to go with I guess.  Another mysterious, fully vaxxed covid death or, mysterious blood clots weeks after the second shot.  Meh....prolly just listed him as heart failure.  Easier that way.  I know one thing....if there are no witnesses, it's unvaxxed covid death.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who knew.      

The iorny of you calling any one a attention whore is so over the top i can't even believe you have a labia big enough to post that 

It was 10 on August 2nd, surprised it's not in the dozens now???    And yes, I have a memory, particularly for dumb shit people say.   

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know more than a few.  I know only one that was serious and dies from covid or lung blood clots from the second shot.  It depends on what the hospital wants to go with I guess.

Yeah. I know of several that had heart related issues shortly after the shot and one died, but due to their age it’s hard to pinpoint to the vaccine. It’s just correlated.  The timeline is sure makes it seem not coincidental 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ACE said:

Yeah. I know of several that had heart related issues shortly after the shot and one died, but due to their age it’s hard to pinpoint to the vaccine. It’s just correlated.  The timeline is sure makes it seem not coincidental 

 

I've said it multiple times....I don't need to know the exact reason or end game for the reason I am being lied to, I just need to recognize that I am, in fact, being lied to.  Good thing is, when the largest liars in the world stand firm on the lies (Libtwats), it's easy to dismiss any chance it's a concerning truth.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've said it multiple times....I don't need to know the exact reason or end game for the reason I am being lied to, I just need to recognize that I am, in fact, being lied to.  Good thing is, when the largest liars in the world stand firm on the lies (Libtwats), it's easy to dismiss any chance it's a concerning truth.

You know the reason. Profits. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah. I know of several that had heart related issues shortly after the shot and one died, but due to their age it’s hard to pinpoint to the vaccine. It’s just correlated.  The timeline is sure makes it seem not coincidental 

 

Yep, BIL's mother and another friends friend. Both died shortly after receiving the shots but both died of natural causes they were told. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hard to say but, my good buddy died of some blood clots 3-4 weeks after his second.  They blamed covid though and like the rest of this bullshit, we’ll never know the truth.

I do know the hospital was peculiar about talking to his wife about EXACTLY what happened.    They were evasive about any vaccination questions but also, found themselves in a pickle because “fully vaxxed”….dies from covid anyway.

Seems quite suspect how people always seem to get covid real soon after the jab. How old was he?

 

13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yeah, this place is filled with hundreds and maybe even thousands of people someone knew. :lol: 
 

We do know that one family member has died from the virus. So there is that. 

You seem nervous about hearing real life stories about your precious jab ... :news:

 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah my wife has been dealing with major hives  that only go away after steroids then they come back with a vengeance.  Can't get a night's sleep with out getting up 4 or 5 times waking up with her body covered in them .

She has been to 5 specialists in as many mo . 1 our of network that cost me 5g a shot for 3 shots that did not work . But on the plus side she now has a much better chance of getting cancer because of them.  And today went in for a bone density test because of all the rounds of steroids . Good times good times.  Then to top it all off has zero immune system left because of all the steroids .

Now starting some new drugs to go after the thyroid . .  The extreme swelling has been less as if late .

The doctors are hoping that as the so called vaccine get weaker its effects may stop attacking her. 

But yes every one should run right out and get thete kids shot up . 

Holy shit - that sounds horrible! How long after jab did that start?

 

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Client has had 4 month response where her joints faired up like arthritis...Hands look like and old ladies, bent crooked and swollen. 

Eesh. How old is she?

 

40 minutes ago, racer254 said:

i got the 2nd shot and I was sick for the next 2 weeks.  I am still not 100%

Damn ...

 

28 minutes ago, irv said:

My son has had both Pfizer shots now and since his second, 2 weeks ago, he has had a headache and has had trouble sleeping. Never, prior, or anytime has he had headaches in his 20 yrs on this planet, but he does now for some strange reason? My wife and I didn't want him to get them but being as he is 20, he made up his own mind so he could finish college. 

He works part time at bowling alley/amusement/game type place and although the workers don't need to be vaccinated, anyone 12 or older who wants to come in does. It's fucked up! 

Pretty scary there.

 

 

Sister had one jab - had headaches come on that would double her over. She never went back for 2nd. Wife knows a few who got sick for weeks after. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Seems quite suspect how people always seem to get covid real soon after the jab. How old was he?

 

 

50 or 51

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Everybody here is a liar!  :lol: 

Look, not everybody has negative effects but to pretend this thing is 100% safe is the same as pretending it's a real vaccine.  So, carry on I guess.

More like weak people. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah.  My buddies brother in law died.

41 years old, wife and 2 boys around 5 years old.  Seemingly healthy, no medications, no known medical issues, drops dead in his sleep 3 weeks after getting the second jab.  Cause of death they said was some kind of blockage in his heart (they gave a name for it but I don't remember).

I knew this guy and I have no doubt this was caused by the jabs.  41 years with no issues just going about living your day to day and to just suddenly drop dead, coincidentally 3 weeks after the jab.. not going along with that.

Important to note though that they didn't rule this as anything related to the shot.  Just ruled it as heart clot and moved on.  Makes you think how many issues and how many people die that never get attributed as a side effect.  These people in hospitals aren't like CSI, they are just trying to get by and fix people.  Did the coroner for this guy take into account he was jabbed three weeks prior?  Would he even care?  Is it his job to start digging that deep?  I'm sure he wasn't wrong with his official cause of death, but what caused the cause?  I doubt it's his job to go that deep and like has been reported in project Veritas, the paperwork if you start going down that road is monumental, and these people are just trying to keep your head above water as it is, are they really trying to create that much more work for themselves and their crew?  Get real.  All these numbers are very skewed and deceiving.

Is it also a coincidence that the medications to treat myocarditis are up over 100% from prior to the covid 'vaccine'?

I've known one person who died from the jab and zero people that have died from the virus.  Bunch of people at my work have caught it, none have had any issues with it more than a common cold or flu.  These are my numbers that I'm operating on and results I am seeing.

My 68 year old dad just got covid 3 weeks ago.  He had a cough for a week and a fever for a half week.  Then was perfectly fine, didn't even want to stop working.  Mom didn't even catch it.  But I'm supposed to be worried about this bullshit?  Haha.  Yeah..

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Yeah.  My buddies brother in law died.

41 years old, wife and 2 boys around 5 years old.  Seemingly healthy, no medications, no known medical issues, drops dead in his sleep 3 weeks after getting the second jab.  Cause of death they said was some kind of blockage in his heart (they gave a name for it but I don't remember).

I knew this guy and I have no doubt this was caused by the jabs.  41 years with no issues just going about living your day to day and to just suddenly drop dead, coincidentally 3 weeks after the jab.. not going along with that.

Important to note though that they didn't rule this as anything related to the shot.  Just ruled it as heart clot and moved on.  Makes you think how many issues and how many people die that never get attributed as a side effect.  These people in hospitals aren't like CSI, they are just trying to get by and fix people.  Did the coroner for this guy take into account he was jabbed three weeks prior?  Would he even care?  Is it his job to start digging that deep?  I'm sure he wasn't wrong with his official cause of death, but what caused the cause?  I doubt it's his job to go that deep and like has been reported in project Veritas, the paperwork if you start going down that road is monumental, and these people are just trying to keep your head above water as it is, are they really trying to create that much more work for themselves and their crew?  Get real.  All these numbers are very skewed and deceiving.

Is it also a coincidence that the medications to treat myocarditis are up over 100% from prior to the covid 'vaccine'?

I've known one person who died from the jab and zero people that have died from the virus.  Bunch of people at my work have caught it, none have had any issues with it more than a common cold or flu.  These are my numbers that I'm operating on and results I am seeing.

My 68 year old dad just got covid 3 weeks ago.  He had a cough for a week and a fever for a half week.  Then was perfectly fine, didn't even want to stop working.  Mom didn't even catch it.  But I'm supposed to be worried about this bullshit?  Haha.  Yeah..

There are top vaccinologists that are saying that deaths and other adverse reactions are being severely under reported to vaers 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

More like weak people. 

I was going to insult you here but, I want to make sure exactly how.

Explain your post a bit?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was going to insult you here but, I want to make sure exactly how.

Explain your post a bit?

I know tons of people in healthcare that were vaccinated. Nurses, doctors, therapists. The worst side effect I heard of has been arm soreness, headache, and fatigue. All resolved in a day. I come here and men are almost on their deathbeds. Almost everyone in my family have been vaccinated. No sign of serious side effects. Of course some will be affected. It’s that way with all vaccinations. But my god. This place is like a vaccination infirmary. :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know tons of people in healthcare that were vaccinated. Nurses, doctors, therapists. The worst side effect I heard of has been arm soreness, headache, and fatigue. All resolved in a day. I come here and men are almost on their deathbeds. Almost everyone in my family have been vaccinated. No sign of serious side effects. Of course some will be affected. It’s that way with all vaccinations. But my god. This place is like a vaccination infirmary. :lol: 

Well, maybe you aren’t looking hard enough for the ones being adversely affected?  Maybe the ones telling you they aren’t are like you and lie to protect the agenda?

Fact is, it isn’t a fucking vaccine….if it is helping people….it’s rare and, it’s hurting SOME people that get it.

This virus turned into a convenient lie within days of it popping up.  That is a fact.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, maybe you aren’t looking hard enough for the ones being adversely affected?  Maybe the ones telling you they aren’t are like you and lie to protect the agenda?

Fact is, it isn’t a fucking vaccine….if it is helping people….it’s rare and, it’s hurting SOME people that get it.

This virus turned into a convenient lie within days of it popping up.  That is a fact.

4 billion people have received the vaccine worldwide. The carnage will be massive!!!! But they won’t say anything to protect the agenda. Got it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, ACE said:

There are top vaccinologists that are saying that deaths and other adverse reactions are being severely under reported to vaers 

Go to a wating room at a allergist or a thyroid specialist and start a conversation . 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

4 billion people have received the vaccine worldwide. The carnage will be massive!!!! But they won’t say anything to protect the agenda. Got it. 

Pretty much . Again why us it only celebrity's are have bad reactions ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

4 billion people have received the vaccine worldwide. The carnage will be massive!!!! But they won’t say anything to protect the agenda. Got it. Like the real death numbers of Covid?  

LOL!  4 billion!!!!! Deflection noted.

The entire libtwat argument falls in itself time and time again.  Exactly like most of your lying claims.  That’s why you are all so mad.  I laugh.  :lol:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know tons of people in healthcare that were vaccinated. Nurses, doctors, therapists. The worst side effect I heard of has been arm soreness, headache, and fatigue. All resolved in a day. I come here and men are almost on their deathbeds. Almost everyone in my family have been vaccinated. No sign of serious side effects. Of course some will be affected. It’s that way with all vaccinations. But my god. This place is like a vaccination infirmary. :lol: 

 lots of bullshit i'm smelling with some of these stories of side effects

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Angry ginger said:

 lots of bullshit i'm smelling with some of these stories of side effects

Oh, I'm sure plenty of it on both sides.  But, the left is swimming in it.

SO...why don't you call out the ones here who's stories you say are "bullshit".  Should be easy.  Get with Spinner and narrow it down.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

amazing how people here have only seen a couple Covid deaths bu people are dropping like flies around them from the vax.  As you said lots of bullshit from both sides,  many covid deaths are not from covid and vax deaths are not from the vax.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Go to a wating room at a allergist or a thyroid specialist and start a conversation . 

 

I’ve had zero reaction to the covid vaccine though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know tons of people in healthcare that were vaccinated. Nurses, doctors, therapists. The worst side effect I heard of has been arm soreness, headache, and fatigue. All resolved in a day. I come here and men are almost on their deathbeds. Almost everyone in my family have been vaccinated. No sign of serious side effects. Of course some will be affected. It’s that way with all vaccinations. But my god. This place is like a vaccination infirmary. :lol: 

5 months and counting of her misery 1000s spent out of network (thanks oboma )But continue to carry the water and spin away for no apparent reason .

 

image000000.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-182854_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-182908_Messages.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...