Check your account email address ×

Obama Commutes Chelsea Mannings Sentence

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Damn... Didn't see this coming. 

Manning, doesn't fit the same bill as Snowden IMO. You can make a very real argument for Snowden exposing wrong doing. Manning, you just can't. It is all well and fine to want transparency and accountability. That is not what he did. Obama dropped the ball hard. 

I think both belong in jail, sharing the same cell. I would have a little more respect if snowden had just let out some of the stuff, but he went too far.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I think both belong in jail, sharing the same cell. I would have a little more respect if snowden had just let out some of the stuff, but he went too far.

He didnt let anything out .....he turned over the whole shebang and let responsible journalists decide and what he did was perfect. You are just too dumb to see it

Just now, Zambroski said:

Hmmmm......

This is a questionable move.  Snowden I can maybe see....her/him/it I really question.  

Oh well, all this too shall pass.

You obviously arent familiar with the story

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You obviously arent familiar with the story

I'm more protective of our military given the tasks they have been burdened with under this retarded and unappreciative administration.  I am not protective of our government over its citizens.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm more protective of our military given the tasks they have been burdened with under this retarded and unappreciative administration.  I am not protective of our government over its citizens.

It was the tasks the previous administration burdened them with but whatever ....the bottom line is that manning exposed war crimes and did humanity a favor

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was the tasks the previous administration burdened them with but whatever ....the bottom line is that manning exposed war crimes and did humanity a favor

You think he's hot.  That's all. :lmao:

All is fair in love and war my friend, and sometimes "all" is necessary.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You think he's hot.  That's all. :lmao:

All is fair in love and war my friend, and sometimes "all" is necessary.

No ....parading prisoners around naked on dog leashes and demeaning them for fun is not necessary. Unloading gunships on journalists and camera crews on the ground....is not necessary. Killing children is not necessary. Maybe you need a lesson on what actually transpired

25 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

"Ben Stein noted that while President Obama has commuted Manning's sentence for leaking information that hurt the military, his party is consistently "screaming berserk about leaks that hurt Democrats."

Hack bad, leak bad, Russia, Russia, Russia, Trump is illegitimate but let's let the biggest leaker of all time go free :guzzle: 

Just now, Momorider said:

Hack bad, leak bad, Russia, Russia, Russia, Trump is illegitimate but let's let the biggest leaker of all time go free :guzzle: 

whistleblower .....not leaker

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No ....parading prisoners around naked on dog leashes and demeaning them for fun is not necessary. Unloading gunships on journalists and camera crews on the ground....is not necessary. Killing children is not necessary. Maybe you need a lesson on what actually transpired

Unfortunate, but necessary.  I'm good on lessons though. 

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, I'm not the raging liberal you may think I am. just because you clowns are off the charts to the right, I look so far to the left. it's an optical illusion :lol:

Lemme guess,, you are going to claim to be an independent like McLiar:lol: