Check your account email address ×

Leader of the free world speaking to the UN.

Highmark

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I don't see any Biden flags or stickers. Almost like they're all not willing to let people know publicly they voted for the old fart

Well, I have seen a couple by me, but I know the people personally and I don't think I would EVER vote for the person these two people support.

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Agree, and is pretty damn scary

the next problem is what were stuck with if hes gone.  Harris cant field simple questions without assistance as well, and shes gOt all her faculties.   NFW she can sit at the world table and hold her own.           

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, old indy said:

the next problem is what were stuck with if hes gone.  Harris cant field simple questions without assistance as well, and shes gOt all her faculties.   NFW she can sit at the world table and hold her own.           

Straight up..

America is not in a good place in time, and I don't see it getting better

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Straight up..

America is not in a good place in time, and I don't see it getting better

It's the same up here and for the same reasons. Liberals ruining everything creating division and hatred, which, as everyone should know, is the opposite of what they preach. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

1.5 million illegals just this year.  But social security is running out.  Let that sink in.  These libtwats all over need to be shown the door. 

She said this the other day, not suggested it.  I watched it . Was during daily wh press briefing. God fucking help us.

not-intending-to-stay.jpg

So now that the UN is bowing down and giving 45million to supposedly fund Afghanistan heath.  Who exactly is this money going to and why is tge new Taliban govenment funding the Healthcare system ? And really who gives a fuck if there heath care system fails ? Can a woman even go to the doctor in that countery now days? Fuck em they did not to fight for them self let them live under what they wanted