Check your account email address ×

sick of the bullshit

toslow

i have never been so sick of the media vomiting all over the outcome of the election in the states. come to think of it, i'm sick of hearing anything about trump and demarcates 

22 minutes ago, toslow said:

i have never been so sick of the media vomiting all over the outcome of the election in the states. come to think of it, i'm sick of hearing anything about trump and demarcates 

I have a feeling the worst is yet to come.... :lol:

I hear yah.  Sat in silence this morning, instead of watching news. I cant handle these assholes anymore.

You would think there isn't a person in the Country who isn't against Trump being president. I have never  witnessed such negative coverage in my life.

For eight years we heard nothing but how jobs were being created , the economy is rebounding, blah, blah.

NOW , no fewer than 3 different stories, on three different network, how suddenly the rich are getting richer, and poor getting poorer .....just this weekend.

And, STFU about fat ass Lewis! You want to act like a little bitch, suffer the consequences.

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I hear yah.  Sat in silence this morning, instead of watching news. I cant handle these assholes anymore.

You would think there isn't a person in the Country who isn't against Trump being president. I have never  witnessed such negative coverage in my life.

For eight years we heard nothing but how jobs were being created , the economy is rebounding, blah, blah.

NOW , no fewer than 3 different stories, on three different network, how suddenly the rich are getting richer, and poor getting poorer .....just this weekend.

And, STFU about fat ass Lewis! You want to act like a little bitch, suffer the consequences.

Yep.  I'm getting tired of all the crying too.  It's amazing.  Eight years of "SUPER DUPER PHENOMENAL GREATNESS AND EQUALITY" apparently all undone before the next POTUS is even sworn in.  Ummm....what?

Incredibly stupid rhetoric by minds that can only be considered "simple".

• Like 1

11 hours ago, toslow said:

You loved it when it was Obama who was getting stinked on

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Ex-Black Panther John Lewis :news: 

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

When Obambi was whining about Fox,,,,

ohhh...forgot about that already...did Fox give Obama this hard of a time before he was even in office?  I'm thinking no....