Check your account email address ×

Mandates

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

A foreign pharmaceutical company is getting a patent on a drug that has Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine in it.   It will be very useful in 3rd world countries with significant Malaria and other parasitic infections.   

If the FDA gave it EUA for COVID and created a mandate it would be hilarious to see all the pro vaccine, pro mandates people switch completely around saying they wouldn't do it.

Same goes if the govt tried to mandate healthy eating, vitamin intake and exercise.

Image if the govt said OSHA could implement a rule if you were considered obese by their standards a company could fire you or even better not offer you health insurance.  :lol:  

Now before the pro vaccine people go saying "yeah but the vaccine stops the spread" what do you got to worry about....you're protected when vaccinated?   Right?

Fact is unhealthy people might not affect your health but they affect how much you pay. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

A foreign pharmaceutical company is getting a patent on a drug that has Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine in it.   It will be very useful in 3rd world countries with significant Malaria and other parasitic infections.   

If the FDA gave it EUA for COVID and created a mandate it would be hilarious to see all the pro vaccine, pro mandates people switch completely around saying they wouldn't do it.

Same goes if the govt tried to mandate healthy eating, vitamin intake and exercise.

Image if the govt said OSHA could implement a rule if you were considered obese by their standards a company could fire you or even better not offer you health insurance.  :lol:  

Now before the pro vaccine people go saying "yeah but the vaccine stops the spread" what do you got to worry about....you're protected when vaccinated?   Right?

Fact is unhealthy people might not affect your health but they affect how much you pay. 

Why would it be hilarious?

Edited by Mainecat

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why would it be hilarious?

To see the hypocrisy.   In fact I have no doubts most of the pro mandates people would be against it if coming from a Trump administration.   I doubt if people like you would have gotten the vaccine if Trump was still in office. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

The Vaccine doesn't stop the spread. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

To see the hypocrisy.   In fact I have no doubts most of the pro mandates people would be against it if coming from a Trump administration.   I doubt if people like you would have gotten the vaccine if Trump was still in office. 

If the FDA approves it for Covid and approve the dosages for humans yeah sure why not use it.

Hypocrisy would be if they said yeah go ahead and use it as it’s dosage for livestock is OK.

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

I fucking guerntee pampers would not have gotten his 1st let alone 6th shot 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If the FDA approves it for Covid and approve the dosages for humans yeah sure why not use it.

Hypocrisy would be if they said yeah go ahead and use it as it’s dosage for livestock is OK.

India, Japan, Slovakia and Mexico just to name a few all have had tremendous success with the use of Ivermectin.