Check your account email address ×

Cochrane

Anybody on here interested in a cochrane trip in the near future. Preference would be a drive up early on a Monday and return leaving the Friday morning.

I have a 4 place enclosed trailer and am willing to drive (splitting fuel costs towards hotel or food expenses).

Have trouble finding through the week riding partners willing to go that far north.

3 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Always good up in Cockring. 

But why drive that far north?  I would just do some Suds loops.  I'd only drive that far at the beginning or end of season. 

When we were up there last year it was after a few rains and snow was all very packed. Would like to get up there once while there is true deep snow. Forecast for South of new liskard isn't looking great long term.

I'm heading to New Liskerd or Kirkland lake Monday morning then riding to Cochrane Monday afternoon. Then Timmins Tuesday Via Smooth Rock Falls then back to Liskerd or K lake for Wednesday. May take Thursday off haven't decided yet. So I will be in the area if you plan on it next week.

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

I'm heading to New Liskerd or Kirkland lake Monday morning then riding to Cochrane Monday afternoon. Then Timmins Tuesday Via Smooth Rock Falls then back to Liskerd or K lake for Wednesday. May take Thursday off haven't decided yet. So I will be in the area if you plan on it next week.

Shit man, you have winters mostly off from work!

Seems like you are getting in a fair amount of riding, which good for you :bc:

10 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Shit man, you have winters mostly off from work!

Seems like you are getting in a fair amount of riding, which good for you :bc:

Shift work and 5 weeks of holidays just topped up.

1200 miles so far. :bc:

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

I'm guessing with the house build your chances of getting away next week are zero eh? 

They are.  The house build is killing me for this year and I'm guessing having the kid will alter my riding miles for next year as well.

23 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

They are.  The house build is killing me for this year and I'm guessing having the kid will alter my riding miles for next year as well.

I'm sure with the beautiful house and a child she'll give you a couple hall passes next winter. I'm getting more this year. :lol:

Not if you continue to wear the pants.  Don't be like Gary.....

3 hours ago, 04nightfire said: