Check your account email address ×

The truth

f7ben

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you have been wrong from the start slinger and you are too fucking stupid to just let it go

sorry. I was right in that this buyer may not be a scammer. you finally agreed. so how does that make me wrong exactly? oh wait, I forgot, this is the twilight zone....

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's ok ben, I'd be mad as hell about this topic too if I were you. the resident "lib", who wasn't convinced the buyer was a scammer based on your "evidence", who you chastised up and down for days, was proven correct at the end. I'd also be pissed if I were a member of the clown posse, like amg, who decided to join in with you. it's all understandable. so with that said.....

get the fuck over it and move on.

OMG :lol: so  fucking dumb. That single post by god knows who claiming they werent scamming is evidence enough huh 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sorry. I was right in that this buyer may not be a scammer. you finally agreed. so how does that make me wrong exactly? oh wait, I forgot, this is the twilight zone....

The buyer acted as a scammer regardless of if they were or not ....they fucked me out of time and money. That is the facts and all that matters. You have been wrong on every level from the start. From claiming you would take the paypal to claiming I was lying. Now go ahead and keep digging

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

OMG :lol: so  fucking dumb. That single post by god knows who claiming they werent scamming is evidence enough huh 

not really, that post really had nothing to do with my thoughts on the matter all along. like you, I'm not convinced that post was even real. nothing could make you convince me this guy was a scammer and I would have likely accepted the paypal, considering I'd be meeting the guy, amongst other things. now go ahead with all the usual "what-ifs" but it won't change my mind. so, can we agree to disagree and call it the end?

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The buyer acted as a scammer regardless of if they were or not ....they fucked me out of time and money. That is the facts and all that matters. You have been wrong on every level from the start. From claiming you would take the paypal to claiming I was lying. Now go ahead and keep digging

i've accepted paypal before, so why would I have been so paranoid here? I did not accuse you of lying abou anything either, for the 50th fucking time.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

you guys have a bet at how far i'll go with this?

You are certainly now where near your limit.

Too bad we lost the BP deep water horizon thread. There was around a hundred pages of you getting :owned: By Tom for weeks.

i've accepted paypal before, so why would I have been so paranoid here? I did not accuse you of lying abou anything either, for the 50th fucking time.

I accepted and paid with paypal today .....not for fucking 1800$ on an item clearly excluded from the already weak seller protection. Also if the guy would have just given me a call or acted like a normal person we may have worked it out. But he didnt....he acted like a scammer and had no interest in the sled obviously. 

1 minute ago, Rw06GT said:

You are certainly now where near your limit.

Too bad we lost the BP deep water horizon thread. There was around a hundred pages of you getting :owned: By Tom for weeks.

the one where I asked if if the top cap may be enough to contain the leak, so that they may be able to tap into the deposit later? where tom said no way, the top cap would never hold back that pressure. but then it did? that one?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I accepted and paid with paypal today .....not for fucking 1800$ on an item clearly excluded from the already weak seller protection. Also if the guy would have just given me a call or acted like a normal person we may have worked it out. But he didnt....he acted like a scammer and had no interest in the sled obviously. 

no, not obviously :lol:

but believe what you want

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no, not obviously :lol:

Oh ....yah ....they wanted the sled so bad that if they couldnt pay in full with paypal they canceled the sale ? fuck are you thick

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

OMG ....yah .....detective slinger owned Tom hard on the Deepwater thread ..... :lol: there it is 

fucking past delusional

no I did not own tom hard. I asked a question, he told me I was wrong, and just like this topic,many dumbshits piled on like a bunch of niggers and in the end, slinger wasn't wrong. sbyl.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

OMG ....yah .....detective slinger owned Tom hard on the Deepwater thread ..... :lol: there it is 

fucking past delusional

And the Gifford shooting was Palins fault and cops should use knee shots :lol:

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

I think this bit of detective work is very close to rivaling the Tony Stewart investigation slinger did. :lol:

HE MURDERED THAT YOUNG MAN !!!!!!!  THE GULF IS RUINED FOR 20 THOUSAND MILLENIA

HE WAS A SCAMMER!!!!

If it walks like a duck....and quacks like a duck .....detective slinger will spend 20 pages telling you its a fucking turkey

moron