Check your account email address ×

Should the influenza vaccine be mandated nationwide?

Highmark

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, adorable!  You are a good person for sure!  A cut above.

Except this: you are actively advocating taking freedom away for reasons that aren’t yours.  You think you are being a “good person” and working on behalf of “the greater good” but you are not.  Leave others alone.  Let them make their own path unless they ask you for your assistance.  I know you think you mean well though.

I think it was either Truman or FDR that said, “About the worst thing you can say about another man is that he means well.”

I hope I don’t need to break that statement down for you…..but I have a feeling….

So why is this forum and these discussions even taking place?  It’s a two way street with those expressing their views on either side. If it was one sided, or if of only one mindset, it would be akin to talking to a mirror…but it’s obviously not. 

10 minutes ago, Phenom said:

So why is this forum and these discussions even taking place?  It’s a two way street with those expressing their views on either side. If it was one sided, or if of only one mindset, it would be akin to talking to a mirror…but it’s obviously not. 

This doesn’t make any sense when replying to my post.

Are you saying your opinion is just as valid as other’s here?  If so, I agree.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This doesn’t make any sense when replying to my post.

Are you saying your opinion is just as valid as other’s here?  If so, I agree.

I just wasn’t ready to go down the “do gooder” rabbit hole. I’ve had to walk that walk way to long to just be judged by my words and opinions although, for the most part that’s all I have left. 

As far as the Truman, FDR statement, I think it is a cop out on their part that others use to suppress others actions to hopefully do good, and try to discount it…and that is sad. 

11 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

I saw a story ran on the local KSTP last night, discussing how this fall's flu season could be one of the worst!  Why??  Because 'we' were all keeping distant, staying home, and not letting our natural immune system build up!  

You can't even make this shit up anymore....

Lol I saw the same bullshit on 5 today my self . 

10 hours ago, Phenom said:

I don’t like being told what to do as much as any one of you guys. But if the science backs it up, and in response by the government  to the science is for the overall good of our nation I will follow orders. I personally equate it to being drafted or volunteering to go to war in WW2. These men were ordered to do something and put their life on the line for the good of the nation and the world. Would anyone here call them sheep for responding to the call of duty?

Most signed up to go . 

And yes a world War is much diff than catching a covid 

9 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I just wasn’t ready to go down the “do gooder” rabbit hole. I’ve had to walk that walk way to long to just be judged by my words and opinions although, for the most part that’s all I have left. 

As far as the Truman, FDR statement, I think it is a cop out on their part that others use to suppress others actions to hopefully do good, and try to discount it…and that is sad. 

No, what the saying means is, said man does what he does thinking he is doing something to help others but, is too stupid to see that his actions aren’t helping at all at best, at worse, just causing harm.

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, what the saying means is, said man does what he does thinking he is doing something to help others but, is too stupid to see that his actions aren’t helping at all at best, at worse, just causing harm.

Like I said, an easy cop out blanket statement that some will use to do nothing. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Most signed up to go . 

And yes a world War is much diff than catching a covid 

Signed up or drafted they rose to the call of duty to serve their nation.  Fascism and Covid are very similar as in its not just the catching of the ideology or virus, it’s the unmitigated spread of either. one poisons the brain while the other poisons the body,  and don’t make any mistake, they both want to destroy. 

Edited by Phenom

Just now, Phenom said:

Like I said, an easy cop out blanket statement that some will use to do nothing. 

Signed up or drafted they rose to the call of duty to serve their nation.  Fascism and Covid are very similar as in its not just the catching of the ideology or virus, it’s the unmitigated spread of either. one poisons the brain while the other poisons the body,  it don’t make any mistake, they both want to destroy. 

Again less than 25% were drafted in ww2 and most of them were young men who were most likely going to go in after turning 18 any way .

8 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Signed up or drafted they rose to the call of duty to serve their nation.  Fascism and Covid are very similar as in its not just the catching of the ideology or virus, it’s the unmitigated spread of either. one poisons the brain while the other poisons the body,  and don’t make any mistake, they both want to destroy. 

Sweet fuck.  To both!

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

None of this has anything to do with the fact that all Americans , hell all people in my opinion,  should have the personal choice and right to either accept or deny medical treatment regardless. That doesnt make you anti vax nor does it make you anti science.

And also denying someone medical treatment when they do want it is a crime against humanity and goes against everything a Doctor has sworn an oath for.  

Thats what these sadistic soulless liberals dont and will never get. Mainstream media, grabbler liar Fauci, and sniffy Biden is now where they get their medical advice. You cant make this shit up. 🤦‍♂️

Not clicking your links anymore. You have been wrong too many times. I’ll find my own sources thanks. Maybe even click on someone else's.

You calling us clowns. Lolololololol