• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Momorider said:

And to think the guy was 1/2 spook :nuts: 

I'm surprised more can't connect the dots as to what happened.  They burned the house down to fix some uneven flooring.  Now blaming others for being homeless.  Sad ,& dumb actually.

Didn't you mention "serious debate" yesterday?  Let's start here then.  And actually, I'm curious to see your view on this.

Serious questions: Whose fault do you think it is that race relations are what they are now?  How did we get here? 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Didnt you ask for some serious debate yesterday?  Let's start here then.

Serious questions: Whose fault do you think it is that race relations are what they are now?  How did we get here? 

Serious debate from Snot :lol2::lmao::lol: 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Serious debate from Snot :lol2::lmao::lol: 

Well, he's been doing an awful lot of name calling and receiving the same (how it works).  It seemed he wants a chance for a real Q and A session of ideas and knowledgeable exchanges from what he posted yesterday.  

So, here's his chance to shine.:news:

Oh, I gave SR the same chance and well.....we all know how that turned out. :lol:

Just now, Cold War said:

Guy would argue with a sign pole and still go the wrong way. :lol:

After getting accustomed to these liberal Dems on this site for the last 8 months, I really believe that statement is correct.  I really don't know any of these types in the real world, or if I do, they certainly don't act like this out in the open.  Just brash, ignorant, intolerant, temper tantrum throwing haters.  I find it odd....and perplexing.  I honestly believe they were all either beaten up too much, or not quite enough growing up.  

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Didn't you mention "serious debate" yesterday?  Let's start here then.  And actually, I'm curious to see your view on this.

i contribute alot of it to social media and technology. alot of shit is on video these days and more people seeing the blatant actions by certain people, like cops acting out on black people, gets alot of people stirred up. i certainly don't blame obama for it. hell he tried calming events in certain areas, well after they escalated to a crisis. but you clowns took it as fanning the flames. look at the trevon situation. only after it started to reach a boiling point did obama step in and comment. now was the "that could have been my son" or whatever comment it was, really a big instigator of racial trouble?

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i contribute alot of it to social media and technology. alot of shit is on video these days and more people seeing the blatant actions by certain people, like cops acting out on black people, gets alot of people stirred up. i certainly don't blame obama for it. hell he tried calming events in certain areas, well after they escalated to a crisis. but you clowns took it as fanning the flames. look at the trevon situation. only after it started to reach a boiling point did obama step in and comment. now was "that could have been my son" or whatever it was, really a big instigator of racial trouble?

:lies:

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i contribute alot of it to social media and technology. alot of shit is on video these days and more people seeing the blatant actions by certain people, like cops acting out on black people, gets alot of people stirred up. i certainly don't blame obama for it. hell he tried calming events in certain areas, well after they escalated to a crisis. but you clowns took it as fanning the flames. look at the trevon situation. only after it started to reach a boiling point did obama step in and comment. now was the "that could have been my son" or whatever comment it was, really a big instigator of racial trouble?

Most see Obamas words after or even during racial tensions (along with others) as impotent.  And even I saw his expressions and heard his words as inflammatory, divisive and/or passive at best.  As if whatever actions that were happening were deserved and just leading to more of the same.  He didn't need to pander to whites but I honestly believe that in his heart he has a lot of hatred for whites and no matter what someone does, it is really hard to cover up that level of hate.  And by him not being able to do so, and passively letting the actions of the blacks seem "just", he purposely placed the blame for the nation's problems on whites and "their establishment" that he was unable to break.  

This was very, very apparent his last couple of years when he knew he was floundering miserably and needed a outlet to blame.  It was a false narrative easily picked up on by the minorities and they in turn reacted and served up more rhetoric to villianize the whites using their "fake news" pandering media outlets.

This is one of the many reasons the Dems lost.  It was a cycle of lies and hate they used to try and shift blame for failed policies over eight years.  

You can deny it all if you want.  But I'd bet any political strategist would see it pretty close to what I just said.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Most see Obamas words after or even during racial tensions (along with others) as impotent.  And even I saw his expressions and heard his words as inflammatory, divisive and/or passive at best.  As if whatever actions that were happening were deserved and just leading to more of the same.  He didn't need to pander to whites but I honestly believe that in his heart he has a lot of hatred for whites and no matter what someone does, it is really hard to cover up that level of hate.  And by him not being able to do so, and passively letting the actions of the blacks seem "just", he purposely placed the blame for the nation's problems on whites and "their establishment" that he was unable to break.  

This was very, very apparent his last couple of years when he knew he was floundering miserably and needed a outlet to blame.  It was a false narrative easily picked up on by the minorities and they in turn reacted and served up more rhetoric to villianize the whites using their "fake news" pandering media outlets.

This is one of the many reasons the Dems lost.  It was a cycle of lies and hate they used to try and shift blame for failed policies over eight years.  

You can deny it all if you want.  But I'd bet any political strategist would see it pretty close to what I just said.

"even I" ?

"fake news"?

:lol: paleez. this a good example of why i don't debate all that much on certain topics, with certain people. your views are so "out there" it's simply not worth it. it's really sad you lack the critical thinking skills, compassion, and other means necessary to understand these things for what they are. obama could have been inflammatory in soooo many ways, being the first black president and all, but he did not. well, in the real world anyway. but because you hang with others who think like you, and can find some rw political strategist who agrees, you think you're all correct. while you can say the same thing about us dems, we simply have facts on our side. saying something like "that could have been my son" is not inflammatory in any way. most moderates agree as well.

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"even I" ?

"fake news"?

:lol: paleez. this a good example of why i don't debate all that much on certain topics, with certain people. your views are so "out there" it's simply not worth it. it's really sad you lack the critical thinking skills, compassion, and other means necessary to understand these things for what they are. obama could have been inflammatory in soooo many ways, being the first black president and all, but he did not. well, in the real world anyway. but because you hang with others who think like you, and can find some rw political strategist who agrees, you think you're all correct. while you can say the same thing about us dems, we simply have facts on our side. saying something like "that could have been my son" is not inflammatory in any way.

Ok....you are shifting narratives, assigning blame and calling names instead of staying on topic.  This is where debate breaks down....and also another reason why your side lost.

So let's go back to the basics of race relations and the debate.  And since the Dems have "the facts on their side", what part of a Black populations lives were made better economically or socially from Obamas policies over the last eight?  

Every time an officer of any race used lethal force against a black suspect, most of them ruled justifiable, Black Lives Matter cast it as another example of privilege and white supremacy. BLM harassed bewildered customers at malls and brunches, and regularly blocked traffic on major freeways. Concerned Student 1959 tried to shut down the University of Missouri as Amherst Uprising did the same for their school.

Did Obama comment on the widespread racial unrest wracking his country? Occasionally. But each time he used his “on the one hand, but on the other” formulation that defines himself as the moral fulcrum amidst the madness. The President didn’t mention that his fingerprints were all over the riots.

Before getting into politics, Barack Obama was a community organizer. This anodyne term was created by Chicago leftist Saul Alinsky who created the position to “rub raw the sores of discontent.” Many thought Obama’s moderate sounding speeches meant he had tossed Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals in the dustbin. Instead, upon entering the White House, Obama created Organizing for Action, which has trained 5 million Americans in Alinsky tactics.

Occupy Wall Street, Wisconsin’s anti-Walker protests, and Black Lives Matter didn’t arise of their own accord. They were the bitter fruit intentionally cultivated by OfA.

More disturbingly, Obama’s goal to “fundamentally transform America” is far from over. In his farewell speech, Obama repeatedly stressed the need for the crowd to “lace up your shoes and do some organizing.”

https://ricochet.com/403128/president-obamas-disastrous-record-race/