Check your account email address ×

Alaska keeps calling, they offered chief mate, committed to my vacation request in October for a wedding....

22 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

They also offered over 100$ per day raise from last year with another 30$ per day per diem. Now all I gotta do is negotiate my contract release date.

:bc:

Cool I was missing your pics from Alaska :lol:

Make hay while the sun is shining :bc:

28 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

They also offered over 100$ per day raise from last year with another 30$ per day per diem. Now all I gotta do is negotiate my contract release date.

That's awesome:thumbsup: Hope you can get it all worked out and as ckf said post pics!!!!

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

bigdumbs, i got off probation on the 17th. had to represent myself after my scum bag lawyer took off on me. but anyways, get me a job over there

SMFH :wtf: Why on earth would he do that???? :dunno:

38 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Is that how pay works in your industry $xxx per day plus per diem??? Position dependant ?

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is that how pay works in your industry $xxx per day plus per diem??? Position dependant ?

Most often, yeah. Higher the job, higher the pay.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, HSR said:

23 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

bigdumbs, i got off probation on the 17th. had to represent myself after my scum bag lawyer took off on me. but anyways, get me a job over there

Frankie, I'd happily get you a job at sea but we already had a welder who knows you and your dad... I asked and let's just say he wasn't to keen on you, my friend. 

However...Prove to me you're worth it and I will vouch for you.

• Like 3

Just now, Kivalo said:

Frankie, I'd happily get you a job at sea but we already had a welder who knows you and your dad... I asked and let's just say he wasn't to keen on you, my friend. 

well who is he

17 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You’re a good man :bc: 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Uncle Znotty knew this from 4500 miles away. LOOK AT MY SIG-LINE, LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

17 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

yes I am sure it was the lawyer not your charming personality that made him bail

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes I am sure it was the lawyer not your charming personality that made him bail

the judge ruled in my favor and SET ASIDE MY FELONY CONVICTION and ended my probation. the best part of all was, the DA was opposed, saying i need to do 5 years of probation and am a danger to the community.

i can go to the gun store and go to all the englands and run for public office now

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the judge ruled in my favor and SET ASIDE MY FELONY CONVICTION and ended my probation. the best part of all was, the DA was opposed, saying i need to do 5 years of probation and am a danger to the community.

i can go to the gun store and go to all the englands and run for public office now

Good for you, goes without saying don't mess up your second chance.

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

actually i owe him 7000 dollars and havent been paying him

And that's all he needs to know about you.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

remember you thought putting an spx cdi on an ultra sp was a major modification retard?

:lol:   Seriously that's the best you can do?   Come on kid can't you do better than that?

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   Seriously that's the best you can do?   Come on kid can't you do better than that?

i feel like it is a great way to attack your credibility by showing everyone else what a retarded know nothing you are. anyone with more than 2 functioning brain cells will realize only the programming is different on them when the electrical plug ins are exactly the same, the wire colors are exactly the same, and it bolts right up in the same exact spot the old one was at. remember you claimed that was a major modification?