Check your account email address ×

CNN Owning themselves....again

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if the election were held again today, there is no doubt in my mind trump would lose. he has proven to be a complete jackass, and many voters thought they'd see some improvement from him.

And if Obama was able to run for a third term he probably would have won because many voters that would have voted for him went to Trump instead.

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

And if Obama was able to run for a third term he probably would have won because many voters that would have voted for him went to Trump instead.

The idea that Obama could have won again is absurd.  Fact is, from a figuratively standpoint, he DID run again.  And lost.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I am now starting to wonder that myself.  I understand the need to give CNN their "due" because of their large (and idiotic) viewing base.  But honestly, I think Trump should just shut them out.  Let them actually go be what they already are anyway....a tabloid sensationalism media outlet.

That's exactly what I call them, tabloid news. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The idea that Obama could have won again is absurd.  Fact is, from a figuratively standpoint, he DID run again.  And lost.

Fantasy and science fiction is fun to think about its sad imbeciles like Snot and MaineCUNT live it :flush:

Edited by Momorider

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

huh?

All Democrats that voted for Trump not Clinton.....they would have voted for Obama.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No I think he could have won again if he was the candidate not his proxy that was a bad candidate. 

Dems love the guy.

After the election CNN and other networks admitted that they blew it and were going to change going forward. Almost like they could see the writing on the wall. But then BAM!!

Doubling down on the bullshit and totally biased news. What do they honestly think is going to happen to them?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Obamas approval rating has been a steady 55. Trumps at 37 is terrible.

Obama would have won both ways

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Fantasy and science fiction is fun to think about its sad imbeciles like Snot and MaineCUNT live it :flush:

The irony of this is that Trump trolled the press as a fuckin birther so they would hound Obama at press conferences. Obama never acted like a fuckin tyrant when asked about his birthplace....every time. Trump try's to stifle the freedom of press like a dictator.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The irony of this is that Trump trolled the press as a fuckin birther so they would hound Obama at press conferences. Obama never acted like a fuckin tyrant when asked about his birthplace....every time. Trump try's to stifle the freedom of press like a dictator.

Why no comment on when your girl bore down on Obama about the birther bs? Maybe selective rage problem?