Check your account email address ×

This guy is president?? Jesus Christ

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ask him what his first name is.  He's such a fag he is too afraid to even tell you that.  Fucking pant load of a man.

Oh, so you're playing the gay card against me huh? Do you wanna come up to Manchester, and I'll take the GDT? If I flunk, you'll go home with 10Gs. I pass and you'll probably have some facial injury, which probably won't be noticed on that mug of yours. 

How come you got dumped by two, and paid through the nose????

You got a broad now? Post her up, I posted mine. 

You got a broad, is she a bucket galana? 

Post her up in a bikini, you don't have ta' show her face. You're on a boat, doesn't she go with ya'? Show her tits, ass and stomach. Do it big-mouth, you big MAINE FAG!!  

You're the one that offered your name and job here, I didn't.  

You're MAINE-STUMP dumb!!!

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, so you're playing the gay card against me huh? Do you wanna come up to Manchester, and I'll take the GDT? If I flunk, you'll go home with 10Gs. I pass and you'll probably have some facial injury, which probably won't be noticed on that mug of yours. 

Post her up in a bikini, you don't have ta' show her face. You're on a boat, doesn't she go with ya'? Show her tits, ass and stomach. Do it big-mouth, you big MAINE FAG!!  

I never posted my name here, ever.  Others may have, but I certainly have not.  Keep insulting my wife, keep making threats, I know who you are and where you live.  Weirdo fag.

****Seriously SSFB, how long are we going to let this guy threaten people and insult their families?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Let's see your current "broad" in a current bikini pic??:news:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I never posted my name here, ever.  Others may have, but I certainly have not.  Keep insulting my wife, keep making threats, I know who you are and where you live.  Weirdo fag.

****Seriously SSFB, how long are we going to let this guy threaten people and insult their families?  

OH Shut THE FUCK UP!!! You sound like a 5th-grade girl whining!

When you told me not to use your name, I NEVER did after that. 

You sound like Mike Lindell slinging bullshit!!

I never threatened anyone you big pussy! The only thing I said was if those schmucks that you love so much get indicted, and the site backs me up, I'd like to yell at you from an elevated walkway, and call you a giant pollywog. That is no threat, you big  pussy.

I never insulted your wife, I asked if you had a broad, and if you would post pics of her in a bikini. You're grasping for violations, where there are none. 

How do you know who I am, and where I live!!! WHO TOLD YOU???

That's a rule violation, because I did not give that info out!!

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM????

Answer me, you fat bastid!!!

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OH Shut THE FUCK UP!!! You sound like a 5th-grade girl whining!

When you told me not to use your name, I NEVER did after that. 

You sound like Mike Lindell slinging bullshit!!

I never threatened anyone you big pussy! The only thing I said was if those schmucks that you love so much get indicted, and the site backs me up, I'd like to yell at you from an elevated walkway, and call you a giant pollywog. That is no threat, you big  pussy.

I never insulted your wife, I asked if you had a broad, and if you would post pics of her in a bikini. You're grasping for violations, where there are none. 

How do you know who I am, and where I live!!! WHO TOLD YOU???

That's a rule violation, because I did not give that info out!!

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM????

Answer me, you fat bastid!!!

Why you keep calling me fat?  I'm not fat you creeper homo.

Edited by DriftBusta

Clown550 - You’ve threatened pretty much all of us. I heve your threats to me (and several others to others) saved.

Your a clown. A nobody. Worse yet, an old coo that breaks the law almost daily. All for bad attention. Is it because otherwise no one would pay any attention to you ? Probably. It’s sad really.

If someone kept breaking the law, would you speak out ? Would you clown 550 ?

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why you keep calling me fat?  I'm not fat you creeper homo.

LMAO!! When did I ever indicate any interest in you??? Go ahead, when?? Now, you'll just piss me off more!! 

Hey , you fat grub, if you think I'm a homo, come up to ManchVegas and collect you're 10Gs. Fat faggot, with two-tone, brown leather, dress shoes!!! LMMFAO!! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

No, I've posted WAY TOO MUCH stuff on this site already.

Then why would you expect someone else to do it? 

5 minutes ago, CFM said:

Clown550 - You’ve threatened pretty much all of us. I heve your threats to me (and several others to others) saved.

Your a clown. A nobody. Worse yet, an old coo that breaks the law almost daily. All for bad attention. Is it because otherwise no one would pay any attention to you ? Probably. It’s sad really.

If someone kept breaking the law, would you speak out ? Would you clown 550 ?

First of all CLOWN FAGGOT, who are you? Why have you gotten involved in my shit? who the fuck are you, and who do you know here? Answer me!!

You had no business getting involved with a 74 year-old guy, why did you, you little bastid? Who are you, and who do you know here!!!!!!!!!

Secondly, you and that big pollywog, Mark The Ark  keep playing that THREATEN card!! You dumb shits, in order for a threat to be viable, there must be a means to carry out the threat. I don't know who or where you are. I also don't know where Pollywog's boat is either. So therefore................. there are no threats. I think it's time you opened a can of SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!  

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Then why would you expect someone else to do it? 

"Cause I've posted numerous pics of my broads, and now he's playing the gay card on me, so I told him to post his broad. 

Hey, the truck driver from NY posted his woman with a splitting maul, why can't big mouth Mark post his woman????

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Physical threat from you to me. That’s what.

Aren't you like 40 years old or somethin', and you're afraid of a 74 year old, overweight guy???? LMMFAO!! 

The judge will find you guilty of, BEING A PUSSY-IN-DISGUISE!!! 

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::wtf::wtf::wtf:

4 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Don’t need to go to pm for that we all already know.

a unstable older gentleman who is attracted to the same sex. What’s the big secret we need to go to pm for?

Hey, you can collect 10Gs, faggot. Come on over and collect if you're so 

confident about that.  Just sign the waiver of injury, before I take batting practice on your face. Big talkin' faggot in a kayak. 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you can collect 10Gs, faggot. Come on over and collect if you're so 

confident about that.  Just sign the waiver of injury, before I take batting practice on your face. Big talkin' faggot in a kayak. 

813710EF-235B-4F03-B37A-7A664EEE5DAC.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CFM said:

Not a threat by the clown.

It's not a threat, you Clown Faggot Pussy.

It's up to him if he wants to take the challenge and sign the waiver of injury. 

Where's your BROADS IN BIKINIS?