Check your account email address ×

Protests in Mexico Push Country to Brink of Revolution and Nobody’s Talking About It

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you wanting jill stein in office is a hypothetical? terrorism is a hypothetical? what is the hypothetical exactly noggin?

There is absolutely no fucking way that you are an electrical engineer. Nobody gets through engineering school and is this fucking stupid

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. Complete dishonesty from people who claim to be my ally.

although I still agree with you on some things, I can't accept the fact you wanted trump to win so the house burns, thinking it'll get re-built better. a lot of people are going to be hurt, even killed, because of trump and you didn't give enough of a fuck. I consider you worse than trump fans. you're smart enough to see the damage, them not so much. same goes for every other cry baby bitch who defied Bernie's plea to vote for the better candidate in this election.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I believe in accurately describing things.

I can see why you don't.

So you think I should feel compelled to endlessly label everything

30 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I find it amazing and also concerning that so many here want to comment on politics, yet have no clue about actual politics and political positions

It's a fucking Snowmobile site FFS  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Well, don't wax all poetic about communism if you don't understand what it is.

I haven't said a word about it. You burn that last brain cell or have me confused with someone else?

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I haven't said a word about it. You burn that last brain cell or have me confused with someone else?

It was a general comment, not directed specifically at you.

I will quote you when I am speaking directly to you

The only time we talk about Mexico is about building a wall. The atrocities that have been going on there are worse, more common and predate our muslim fears. Nobody has been talking about this here more than me. This should be our # 1 foreign policy concern, NOT the middle east and NOT muslims.

Ask yourselves why this is not a major talking point among the US media. Its clearly a very serious issue.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

The only time we talk about Mexico is about building a wall. The atrocities that have been going on there are worse, more common and predate our muslim fears. Nobody has been talking about this here more than me. This should be our # 1 foreign policy concern, NOT the middle east and NOT muslims.

Ask yourselves why this is not a major talking point among the US media. Its clearly a very serious issue.

Have you seen the protest videos?

It's getting pretty violent. Saw a truck run down about 50 cops. Watched a video of about 50 people walking out a Mexican big box store with all sorts of looted shit.

Edited by motonoggin

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

There were no liberals against the war under Obama. 

Only leftists remained principled on the issues of war and peace. 

Liberals ignored or excused the continuance of the Bush doctrine under Obama, that's how you knew they were spineless liberals.

So, come at me when you're ready for an honest exchange. :bc:

America has been and always will be involved in a hot war somewhere in the world. The best any citizen can do is to vote in the size of the war. We're going to have a dandy under Trump....

Just now, motonoggin said:

Have you seen the protest videos?

It's getting pretty violent. Watched a video of about 50 people walking out a Mexican big box store with all sorts of looted shit.

I saw some a few months ago when they were protesting over the deaths of those students. Finally the good people of Mexico have had enough. The mexican govt and police force is the same as the cartels. One in the same.

I also think that one of the main reasons they dont show that shit on TV here is so we dont get any ideas...

Just now, spin_dry said:

America has been and always will be involved in a hot war somewhere in the world. The best any citizen can do is to vote in the size of the war. We're going to have a dandy under Trump....

We would most likely have had some sort of conflict with Russia had Hillary been elected. By far the worse of all options.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

And this is why America and capitalism will not survive the century.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Barry is is the only POTUS who was at war for his entire presidency, that record alone is his :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

And this is why America and capitalism will not survive the century.

America is a forever changing ideal. The America of 1800 was far different than that of 1900.....and so on. What will wreck this nation quicker than anything is people attempting to keep the status quo instead of allowing the nation to evolve materially and socially as the founding fathers intended.