Check your account email address ×

Well done Biden. Well done!

This White House doesn't have one iota of monetary sense.  Inflation is ramping up and the WH insistence that it's "temporary" is farcical.  I really wanted to wait to see the new GM interiors before buying a new truck, but even with prices where they are on the few '21s you can get, it might be time to upgrade now.  I'm hearing BIG price increases coming for 2022 in the auto industry.

But hey, no more mean tweets...

1 hour ago, Matt said:

This White House doesn't have one iota of monetary sense.  Inflation is ramping up and the WH insistence that it's "temporary" is farcical.  I really wanted to wait to see the new GM interiors before buying a new truck, but even with prices where they are on the few '21s you can get, it might be time to upgrade now.  I'm hearing BIG price increases coming for 2022 in the auto industry.

But hey, no more mean tweets...

nor did the last.  Both way overspent in the past 16 months especially.   the spend prior to that was bad but throwing out trillions like it was a billion through 2 presidents and 2 congress SMH.  not a single one of those fuckers have any financial sense.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1