Check your account email address ×

Late stage capitalism

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

image.jpeg

Does the laborer get paid for their work?

No doubt fair labor pay is questionable in some parts of the world even here in the US but overall your concepts are full of shit.  I'll bet you have as many Apple products as the average guy. :lol:  

You fail to recognize the incentive of earnings that benefit mankind.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Does the laborer get paid for their work?

No doubt fair labor pay is questionable in some parts of the world even here in the US but overall your concepts are full of shit.  I'll bet you have as many Apple products as the average guy. :lol:  

And? 

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How do I earn a free beach house in your world?     

Everyone will have the same... equality for all. The lazy who don't want to work will see a major increase in their lifestyle provided by the successful who have diligently worked hard to be successful. They will give up everything they have EARNED so the lazy bums can live the same lifestyle as everyone else. Insanity at its' best

Edited by 02sled

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And? 

You have to ask that? :lol:  Look at the Smartphone twitter post and think about it.   Apple uses the type of "slave labor" you talk about more than anyone yet you buy their products. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You have to ask that? :lol:  Look at the Smartphone twitter post and think about it.   Apple uses the type of "slave labor" you talk about more than anyone yet you buy their products. 

Actually, I have never bought an apple product, but nevertheless...

15966099_1371044189603706_3521703436441843744_n.jpg

Just now, motonoggin said:

Actually, I have never bought an apple product, but nevertheless...

15966099_1371044189603706_3521703436441843744_n.jpg

"nevertheless I will continue to buy products from companies who go against everything I spew on the internet.   Oh and I'm a business owner too and profit from the labor of others even though I'm totally against it and should equally share in the profits."   motonoggin

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

"nevertheless I will continue to buy products from companies who go against everything I spew on the internet.   Oh and I'm a business owner too and profit from the labor of others even though I'm totally against it and should equally share in the profits."   motonoggin

No ethical consumption under capitalism, bro.

15380817_1616766835006946_8461272328400489139_n.jpg

You can post funny anarcho communist meme's till your blue in the face.   It will never happen in your or your kids lifetimes. :lol:   

On 1/11/2017 at 9:45 AM, motonoggin said:

I can't wait to see all your heads explode when capitalists start advocating for a universal basic income.

what capitalists are those? Can you narrow that down at all? 

On 1/11/2017 at 3:43 PM, motonoggin said:

Don't laugh, it's already being discussed.

:lol:

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎13 at 11:13 AM, 02sled said:

Everyone will have the same... equality for all. The lazy who don't want to work will see a major increase in their lifestyle provided by the successful who have diligently worked hard to be successful. They will give up everything they have EARNED so the lazy bums can live the same lifestyle as everyone else. Insanity at its' best

I should come and take everything you have right now. it would be easy to do.

Every time communism was tried without the backing of state power, it failed.  Whenever it was tried with the backing of state power, it failed after widespread bloodletting, starvation, and tyranny.

Communistic societies have been tried hundreds of times over the last two centuries, mostly in the form of small communities in rural North America.  The overwhelming majority of them have failed within 18 months. Such as Utopia Ohio and New Harmony Indiana.

Capture.JPG