Check your account email address ×

Biden wins Arizona Again!

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ya' know MC, I could accept the Trumper's love of Donny Flair, if they were just honest about it. 

If they just admitted they love Trump for his ABORTION, RELIGIOUS, IMMIGRATION, GUN stands, I could understand and accept their support of him. But, they don't,,,,,,,,,,they give the lines of shit that he loves America, he can save America, he's so patriotic, and all that bullshit. 

Trump's the biggest fraud to ever hold the presidency.  I don't know what will happen, but I hope he gets cuffed just like his CFO, Weaselberg. 

ARIZONA!!! Just like every other stinking claim, it was all bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Trump tried to overthrow the election, 'cause he knows he's going to JAIL!  

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ya' know MC, I could accept the Trumper's love of Donny Flair, if they were just honest about it. 

If they just admitted they love Trump for his ABORTION, RELIGIOUS, IMMIGRATION, GUN stands, I could understand and accept their support of him. But, they don't,,,,,,,,,,they give the lines of shit that he loves America, he can save America, he's so patriotic, and all that bullshit. 

Trump's the biggest fraud to ever hold the presidency.  I don't know what will happen, but I hope he gets cuffed just like his CFO, Weaselberg. 

ARIZONA!!! Just like every other stinking claim, it was all bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Trump only cares about himself.

22 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump only cares about himself.

All you gotta' do is sit back and wait:

Alan Weaselberg

The Trump Organization

Rudy Giuliani

Donald J. Trump

:pc::pc::pc::pc::pc:

I can't believe Kamala Harris is one step away from a 78 year old codger, to being president. 

I don't think he'll make 4 years.

She will be an absolute racial nightmare.   

On 7/17/2021 at 3:30 PM, Polaris 550 said:

how many abortions do you think donnies paid for over the years of banging skanks?   yet the "religious conservatives" embraced him LOL  

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/17/2021 at 2:30 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Jesus dude everyone on here who supports Trump is for his policy stances and not his personality.  Get your head out of the sand. 

• Like 2

Romney beat Obama in 2012, Trump beat Clinton in 2016.  Are you telling me that Biden was more popular than Obama, Hillary, Kerry, Gore?  You have to go back to Clinton in 1996 for a Dem to win that state in a Presidential Election.   Then you have to go back to Harry S Truman in 1948.  So 3 dems in 70 years?  Yeah, seems logical.  Especially with COVID, Mail in and absentee ballots.   Yeah, please tell the rest of us how Biden was the best over all those other dems.  Then to beat an R in that state....yeah. 

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Jesus dude everyone on here who supports Trump is for his policy stances and not his personality.  Get your head out of the sand. 

You support everything….don’t talk bullshit…..polices only…..fuck me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You support everything….don’t talk bullshit…..polices only…..fuck me.

I've been plenty critical of Trump on things including shutting his pie hole from time to time. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I've been plenty critical of Trump on things including shutting his pie hole from time to time. 

We know that there is just this narrative being pushed about trump.  It's the alinsky rules again.  If you support a candidate, according to them you support EVERYTHING they do and say.  You really have to laugh at it.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

how many abortions do you think donnies paid for over the years of banging skanks?   yet the "religious conservatives" embraced him LOL  

I bet he's paid for a few, to be sure. Yeah, I agree it's RELIGION!! Half his followers are all about religion/abortion.

The surprising thing is, you can't REASON with his supporters. 

I don't even talk to one of my friends anymore because of his Trumpism.

One other I talk to occasionally, but he's a Trump Head too, and just as thick. 

Trumpies, ask yourself this question:

How in God's name did Trump THE INCUMBENT, LOSE to a 78 year old klunk, who spent most of his campaign in his basement???

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN???????????????

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trumpies, ask yourself this question:

How in God's name did Trump THE INCUMBENT, LOSE to a 78 year old klunk, who spent most of his campaign in his basement???

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN???????????????

We've told you but you don't listen.

13 minutes ago, CFM said:

There was a bunch of that too, but no,,,,,

Did you see Trump during his debate with Biden?

I bet that one night lost him MILLIONS of votes alone. 

Keep believing what you want to believe.

I will do the same. I believe it had to do with how they dropped rules/laws/etc/etc under the guise of Covid to go gather all those votes. And yeh, their where 100K + votes that where not actual votes. They locked up Biden in the basement and did their thing, to win. Now look how they dont want voting to go back to normal, or even with some improvements. Your party is full of fraud. Suprised someone as racial as you are is a Dem. Wait, no I'm not. More fraud.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

We know that there is just this narrative being pushed about trump.  It's the alinsky rules again.  If you support a candidate, according to them you support EVERYTHING they do and say.  You really have to laugh at it.

I think the things he said were more of a feature than a bug in most Republican voters minds.  Whether they want to openly admit that is a different story.  

On 7/19/2021 at 3:26 PM, CFM said:

Keep believing what you want to believe.

I will do the same. I believe it had to do with how they dropped rules/laws/etc/etc under the guise of Covid to go gather all those votes. And yeh, their where 100K + votes that where not actual votes. They locked up Biden in the basement and did their thing, to win. Now look how they dont want voting to go back to normal, or even with some improvements. Your party is full of fraud. Suprised someone as racial as you are is a Dem. Wait, no I'm not. More fraud.

I am not racist. I am ANTI-VIOLENCE. 

I am NOT a dem, I voted for TRUMP, you stoopid nigga!!!