Check your account email address ×

WHO says stop the dangerous practice of mixing vaccines. Canada says it’s cool beans

Seriously :lol: 

shit is getting more bizarre by the day 

here they say mixing the vaccines is awesome. WHO says it’s dangerous.

but they’re all experts so who should I listen to???

https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/who-urges-countries-to-stop-dangerous-trend-of-mixing-and-matching-covid-19-vaccines-1.5505975?fbclid=IwAR2i-dlWcaX5LFYMYHjBsN1SDp0fG2xsEkxr05ibt80GCPsNf9YexEyezzU

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

Seriously :lol: 

shit is getting more bizarre by the day 

here they say mixing the vaccines is awesome. WHO says it’s dangerous.

but they’re all experts so who should I listen to???

https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/who-urges-countries-to-stop-dangerous-trend-of-mixing-and-matching-covid-19-vaccines-1.5505975?fbclid=IwAR2i-dlWcaX5LFYMYHjBsN1SDp0fG2xsEkxr05ibt80GCPsNf9YexEyezzU

It's crazy!! Trust the science but then the science changes daily, but pay no attention nor question the science to which you are being told. :crazy:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pfizer want to sell a third dose but our CDC is not going for it.   That should be telling enough. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pfizer want to sell a third dose but our CDC is not going for it.   That should be telling enough. 

Nah. That third bump will for sure be coming this fall after normal cold/flu season causes a bunch of vaccinated people to get sick and they blame it on the unvaccinated people. At that same time, unvaccinated people will have to choose between their job and vaccination as large companies start making the covid shot mandatory. 

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Nah. That third bump will for sure be coming this fall after normal cold/flu season causes a bunch of vaccinated people to get sick and they blame it on the unvaccinated people. At that same time, unvaccinated people will have to choose between their job and vaccination as large companies start making the covid shot mandatory. 

I can't wait for the first class action suits when it comes out those who forced workers to get the vaccine never got it themselves.   You just know that will happen. 

Just now, Highmark said:

I can't wait for the first class action suits when it comes out those who forced workers to get the vaccine never got it themselves.   You just know that will happen. 

I’m wondering when the bad shit will start really raring it’s ugly head from people like me that have to wear a mask all day long, per my employer. 10 days off it and boy, you can certainly tell how bad it sucks after just a few hours of wearing it again. But hey, go get the jab and you can take the mask off. That’s how my employer is getting around it. 

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’m wondering when the bad shit will start really raring it’s ugly head from people like me that have to wear a mask all day long, per my employer. 10 days off it and boy, you can certainly tell how bad it sucks after just a few hours of wearing it again. But hey, go get the jab and you can take the mask off. That’s how my employer is getting around it. 

You still have to wear a mask at work?

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

That is already happening up here from our Liberal gov't, and you know it is only going to get worse once the sheep get their marching orders as well.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The horrors of saving lives.

The horrors of a corrupt and crooked gov't killing perfectly healthy people in the name of profit. :news:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The horrors of saving lives.

You keep saying that. When case numbers in vaccinated people are too high to hide anymore…….

Nevermind. Idiots like you will just find a new excuse. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Who was it that settled a massive I think record breaking lawsuit over deceptive marketing of there products less than 2 yrs ago .  Hmm if I could only remember who that was lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

The Phizer doses are really small though, only 30 micrograms.  Moderna is 100 micrograms.  So three does of Phizer would still be smaller than one of Moderna.  Go big or go home :)