Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• ckf changed the title to *****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

5th, 8rh and 19th.

I hate to admit it but I think I am becoming a Kyle Busch fan :ashamed:  I have always pulled for RCR since the Senior days. It was a disappointment when Reddick announced that he was jumping ship. KB has something to prove this year and I think he can do it in a RCR car. Kyle might even help the dip shit grandson run better :dunno:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ckf said:

5th, 8rh and 19th.

I hate to admit it but I think I am becoming a Kyle Busch fan :ashamed:  I have always pulled for RCR since the Senior days. It was a disappointment when Reddick announced that he was jumping ship. KB has something to prove this year and I think he can do it in a RCR car. Kyle might even help the dip shit grandson run better :dunno:

The dip shit grandson was the one that called Kyle up to join them. Kyle said "have you talked to your grandfather about this yet"?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Seen a comment today on Nascar on NBC where someone said Nascar has become glorified IROC racing. After thinking about it, I kind of agree with that statement. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Seen a comment today on Nascar on NBC where someone said Nascar has become glorified IROC racing. After thinking about it, I kind of agree with that statement. 

I heard a caller on one of the XM 90 shows say the same thing and I agree to some extent especially at Daytona and Talladega.

• Like 1