Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Those modified guys know how to wheel a car. IMO they put on the BEST show at NHMS.

Absolutely. They fly down the shoots.  Incredible to watch. Stafford is a fast track on the bottom groove.

• Like 1

To bad she isn't anything worth looking at:lol:

Danielle Trotta joins NBC Sports’ NASCAR coverage

Danielle Trotta will join NBC Sports’ NASCAR coverage as host of the “Victory Lap” post-race show for select Cup Series races this year.

Trotta made the announcement Tuesday on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio’s “On Track,” the show she began co-hosting this year with Larry McReynolds.

Trotta has also been with NBC Sports Boston since 2018.

“It’ll be fun to continue the conversation,” Trotta said after making the announcement on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio. “I think after the race ends and you hear the driver’s post-race comments and we see the highlights, as a race fan on so many Sundays, I would sit on my couch and want more. I would want more coverage, more conversation, more conjecture and I think that’s exactly what NASCAR “Victory Lap” has always been and will continue to be, and then we take the next step of really wanting the conversation to be interactive and having people call live into the show.”

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, ckf said:

To bad she isn't anything worth looking at:lol:

Danielle Trotta joins NBC Sports’ NASCAR coverage

By
Scott Page July 16, 2019 at 12:19 PM

Danielle Trotta will join NBC Sports’ NASCAR coverage as host of the “Victory Lap” post-race show for select Cup Series races this year.

Trotta made the announcement Tuesday on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio’s “On Track,” the show she began co-hosting this year with Larry McReynolds.

Trotta has also been with NBC Sports Boston since 2018.

“It’ll be fun to continue the conversation,” Trotta said after making the announcement on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio. “I think after the race ends and you hear the driver’s post-race comments and we see the highlights, as a race fan on so many Sundays, I would sit on my couch and want more. I would want more coverage, more conversation, more conjecture and I think that’s exactly what NASCAR “Victory Lap” has always been and will continue to be, and then we take the next step of really wanting the conversation to be interactive and having people call live into the show.”

:quaqmire:

IMG_4846.JPG.6c76c5c3deaa78e242e3691c64e6a45d.JPG

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:quaqmire:

IMG_4846.JPG.6c76c5c3deaa78e242e3691c64e6a45d.JPG

Rather look at that than Claire B Lang any day.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They were talking about this earlier today on Nascar radio. Those wins came from a bunch of different crew chiefs too.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

A puke a cunt , but a good wheelman.

I used to think the same of Kurt and still do for his brother. Kurt has changed a lot since loosing his ride at Penske.

12 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Not to forget what he did for Furniture Row Racing as well.

He started at the bottom with James Finch after he left the 2 car and worked himself back to the top.

• Like 1