Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

Apparently Happy just drives...🤣

4 tires was a strange call considering he was leading and then lost all that track position.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, small-bore said:

I forgot about the race. I turned it on when I remembered in time to see the winner doing a donut.

Most exciting part of the race. :green:

7 hours ago, small-bore said:

I forgot about the race. I turned it on when I remembered in time to see the winner doing a donut.

I was sleep and woke up to that.....lol

I was just reading up on the race this AM. Sounds like the drivers weren't happy with the package. Hard to pass. Even if you did pass you would stall out and get passed by more cars than you passed?

36 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was just reading up on the race this AM. Sounds like the drivers weren't happy with the package. Hard to pass. Even if you did pass you would stall out and get passed by more cars than you passed?

It was pretty bad and that is exactly how it looked on television...occasionally a guy would get a run and pass a few cars and then just stop and go backwards...just like the drivers are saying. I wish they would fuck all the downforce and aero bullshit and jack the HP back up...let the drivers have a fucking chance.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was pretty bad and that is exactly how it looked on television...occasionally a guy would get a run and pass a few cars and then just stop and go backwards...just like the drivers are saying. I wish they would fuck all the downforce and aero bullshit and jack the HP back up...let the drivers have a fucking chance.

Jack up the HP, take away the rear spoiler and have at it.

• Like 2

89th for the week, back to 44th for the season.    :wall:

I've had better weeks when I didnt make picks....lol

Edited by Blackstar
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

That's to bad considering the year Bowman in having in the 88.

3 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Tough dollars to replace.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hwytohell said:

I like Bowyer  but that is pretty accurate....a lot of chatter that he will be out at SHR after this season. His contract is up, he just turned 40, doesn't bring much sponsorship to the table and Cole Custer is waiting in the wings. Oh yeah..his dad Joe Custer is a big shot at SHR as well.

• Like 1

Ross Chastain gets his victory in the Truck Race taken away  for failing post race inspection at Iowa...first time since 1960..ridiculous.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/nascar-overturns-victory-first-time-200039026.html

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ross Chastain gets his victory in the Truck Race taken away  for failing post race inspection at Iowa...first time since 1960..ridiculous.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/nascar-overturns-victory-first-time-200039026.html

Isn't that what the fans asked for instead of the "encumbered win"?