Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

Just now, bussman said:

I’m good with being fuckhead #3. :lol: 

If you just followed me around agreeing with everything I said you would get to where you are going much faster......jus saying 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you just followed me around agreeing with everything I said you would get to where you are going much faster......jus saying 

Blackhawks

Arctic Cat

Veterans Day

Jesus Saves

Let me know when you’re on board with these. 

Then I’ll know YOU’RE going somewhere worthwhile. :bc: 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Blackhawks

Arctic Cat

Veterans Day

Jesus Saves

Let me know when you’re on board with these. 

Then I’ll know YOU’RE going somewhere worthwhile. :bc: 

Gay

Garbage 

Egregious gratuitous Bootlicking

Jesus is just alright 

Regardless of how much you are fighting it I can see where you are going :lol: its ok

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

I agree that most men wouldn't have lasted as long as she has. But that doesn't mean that she hasn't brought female fans in to the sport that might not have been there otherwise. She is also a role model for young girls that might have more talent than she does. Don't you have a young daughter that might want to reach for the stars someday :news:

:goodpost:

Come on Buss, I like you. Do you really want to be fuckhead #3 :lol:

Fuckhead #1 has arrived :news:

Thats a little harsh. :lol:

10 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Thats a little harsh. :lol:

But true :lol:

For those of you that aren't fuckheads.....I already have my picks in for this week. Johnson, Larson and Keselowski

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, bussman said:

I know somebody that worked with her at a driving school in Houston when she was still in an Indy car. The 65 year old instructor had lap times over a second faster. That’s like light years faster, especially considering he was 80lbs heavier. She was an entitled cunt there and average guys off the street racing Formula V’s were faster. She grew up not far from here and everybody I’ve talked to that has dealt with her says the same thing. Cunt, and slow. 

The fact she couldn’t compete even when they hid the fact her cars were lighter says it all. She sucks. 

It’s amazing how easily the public is influenced by marketing, that’s all she was. 

That is a bullshit story and she did have one win in Indycar...your made up 65 year old instructor couldn't do that.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yes CKF ....it means she was absolutely shit for the sport. She diminished what the sport actually is. Racing. She sucked at driving and she sucked really bad. Any man in her position would have not lasted 5 races. She was there as some tits and ass novelty and it was fucking pathetic. How fucking dumb do you have to be not too realize this ????

You don't even watch it and the only reason you showed up with Melonhead is to act like a dumbass....mission accomplished.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You don't even watch it and the only reason you showed up with Melonhead is to act like a dumbass....mission accomplished.

249 races ....finished in the top 5 .....wait for it

wait for it ......

1 fucking time you retarded brain dead cum sponge faggot...what the fuck is wrong with you 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

look at these two faggots fucking tugging at each others popcorn shrimps :lol: what a couple fucking emasculated retards 

Just following you and Melons lead. :ben:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

look at these two faggots fucking tugging at each others popcorn shrimps :lol: what a couple fucking emasculated retards 

How does it feel to be off the same mindset as fuckhead#1? Are you a fucking nook too? :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

How does it feel to be off the same mindset as fuckhead#1? Are you a fucking nook too? :lol:

from time to time everyone is going to agree with me....because from time to time everyone is bound to be right once in a while :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

from time to time everyone is going to agree with me....because from time to time everyone is bound to be right once in a while :lol: 

You made me spit up my eggnog with that one :lol:

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is a bullshit story and she did have one win in Indycar...your made up 65 year old instructor couldn't do that.

Didn’t make up anything, sorry this doesn’t fit your beliefs. 

She won in Indy Car with a 135lb lighter car. You have no idea what an advantage that is. 

On the other hand I have friends that have worked with or for Matt Kenseth and I’ve heard nothing but decent things about the guy. Not sure why Danika being an entitled and enabled cunt used to push a narrative bothers some of you so much. 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Had I known this would cause their vag’s to bleed this bad I’d of been in here years ago. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, bussman said:

Didn’t make up anything, sorry this doesn’t fit your beliefs. 

She won in Indy Car with a 135lb lighter car. You have no idea what an advantage that is. 

On the other hand I have friends that have worked with or for Matt Kenseth and I’ve heard nothing but decent things about the guy. Not sure why Danika being an entitled and enabled cunt used to push a narrative bothers some of you so much. 

I think you just like saying "entitled and enabled cunt." Also you seem to be pushing these narratives and conspiracies in all sports and in general really more and more lately.

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Had I known this would cause their vag’s to bleed this bad I’d of been in here years ago. :lol: 

Just like Kapernick makes yours bleed? I figured you stayed at TBP because it's so much safer and cuddly. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think you just like saying "entitled and enabled cunt." Also you seem to be pushing these narratives and conspiracies in all sports and in general really more and more lately.

Having somebody in the industry tell me she had a lighter car and that she acted like a know it all when she needed to learn how to race a road course doesn’t constitute a conspiracy. 

So you really think all this is purely by chance? Come on dude, hopefully some random debris can just so happen fall on the track so we can throw the yellow so you can catch up on this. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Having somebody in the industry tell me she had a lighter car and that she acted like a know it all when she needed to learn how to race a road course doesn’t constitute a conspiracy. 

So you really think all this is purely by chance? Come on dude, hopefully some random debris can just so happen fall on the track so we can throw the yellow so you can catch up on this. :lol: 

Referring to your forced narrative comment and Danica...the conspiracies and rigged games are elsewhere. :football:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

fuel mileage win if i recall correctly 

She's a terrible driver and should have been out of a seat years ago