Check your account email address ×

In the United Kingdom, 70 of the 117 deaths of the delta variant were vaccinated:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, theoretically, those that have chosen to get some anti-virus shot every year will slowly lose the ability for their bodies to respond organically and develop its own anti-bodies to fight of viral infections.  So, as many of us have for sure contracted covid, I wonder how many either brushed it off as just a big or, maybe felt nothing because their bodies immediately kicked in to fight the virus successfully. 

Like I said, it’d be interesting to see but, may be nothing to it either.  :dunno:

I don't think that's how normal vaccines work.   They initiate a immune response before your body is exposed to the virus.   I don't see how this would work like always being around clean places and constantly trying to not expose yourself to things the body needs to fight.   I think the people who have become addicted to masks and washing their hands and everything are the ones who risk a weak or slow immune response.   

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't think that's how normal vaccines work.   They initiate a immune response before your body is exposed to the virus.   I don't see how this would work like always being around clean places and constantly trying to not expose yourself to things the body needs to fight.   I think the people who have become addicted to masks and washing their hands and everything are the ones who risk a weak or slow immune response.   

This is not a normal vaccine though.

Also appears to be a dud.

image.thumb.png.8c3950722ba0de3ab52349a8ba16ceca.png

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I've asked before, looked to no avail, and still no evidence/proof that I can see that these vaccines are doing anything positive at all? Of course it is being spun they are helping due to things being opened back up, etc, but it is just a play on numbers. Lower the PCR test threshold, test fewer people, and just like that, the vaccines are working. :crazy:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The Pfizer and Moderna aren't but the JJ and AstraZeneca has been used in Ebola vaccine's before with great success. (97.5%).  I'm guessing that technology may have passed more rigorous testing in the Ebola vaccines than the mRNA types that were rushed to the public because of fear of covid pandemic.   

Its all about risk.   If they had either type of vaccine that was as effective at preventing cancer I couldn't get the jab fast enough.   Cancer runs in my dad's side of the family big time.

Edited by Highmark

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Effective at what though?  The claims are all over the map but the one claim that is for sure not true is it prevents contraction of covid….which it is why it’s not a vaccine also.

There’s circular logic…..and there is this shit.  Smh.

It’s not even effective at keeping infected people from transmitting it to other people but vaccinated people can stop social distancing and wearing masks.