Check your account email address ×

Don't read if you are offended by another "Trump was right" thread

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

See and I never knew what millionaires spent there money on . Learn something every day 

Who said I was a millionaire??? :dunno:  

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who said I was a millionaire??? :dunno:  

You 

With your bullshit talk of making more in a day than some make all year . Don't worry we all know it is bullshit any way 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You 

With your bullshit talk of making more in a day than some make all year . Don't worry we all know it is bullshit any way 

:lol:

18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Maye Thursday I might get a chance to go.   :fishing::bc:

P5291214.JPG

P5191186.JPG

Nice Fountain . What did it cost you ? Do you park it at your dock ? 

Edited by CFM
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, CFM said:

Nice Fountain . What did it cost you ? Do you park it at your dock ? 

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

That's one of those flex seal boats, he bought it at a tag sale once the commercial stopped running.

Kiss my fat, old ass. 

Don't you fruitcakes think I can afford a Fountain?????  

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Times a wasting, old man. Show us some of these monster fish!!

I don't know if I'll hit a big one, but I'm hoping to at least get a bunch of them...............don't know how big they'll be. 

Locally, they will not be too big. 

I have hit monsters at certain lakes.   

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know if I'll hit a big one, but I'm hoping to at least get a bunch of them...............don't know how big they'll be. 

Locally, they will not be too big. 

I have hit monsters at certain lakes.   

shield-417826_1920.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kiss my fat, old ass. 

Don't you think I can afford a Fountain?????  

No and it doesn't mean I would think any less of you if you couldn't.   I think little of you now just because the way you act on here.  :news:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

No and it doesn't mean I would think any less of you if you couldn't.   I think little of you now just because the way you act on here.  :news:

Hey look, you got a few of my enemies clicking the little laughing guy, and thanks. 1jkw, cfm, are my bitches, and I don't know about that  MAG 6240. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Have you seen my SIG-LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT MY SIG-LINE!!

LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!  

On 6/21/2021 at 9:18 AM, racer254 said:

OMG, the left will do anything and everything to push climate change.  Hell on the today show Roker was showing some type of graph saying something about climate change and dealing with it.  My lanta, get off the fucking narrative.

Like I said..........Everything is about substituting your common sense and reality for their phony narratives. My local news was sounding the alarm on the devastating effects of climate change here.  KILLER HEAT!!!!  we are experiencing massive drought and heat.  Poor people don't have access to A/C.   Yesterday, we were a couple degrees from breaking the record for the coldest morning in June.  Everything around here is green and growing like crazy.   Pretty simple,  You can throw a sweater on because you can feel  it is cold out, or believe them, freezing in shorts /t shirt to avoid dying from the killer heat. 

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Like I said..........Everything is about substituting your common sense and reality for their phony narratives. My local news was sounding the alarm on the devastating effects of climate change here.  KILLER HEAT!!!!  we are experiencing massive drought and heat.  Poor people don't have access to A/C.   Yesterday, we were a couple degrees from breaking the record for the coldest morning in June.  Everything around here is green and growing like crazy.   Pretty simple,  You can throw a sweater on because you can feel  it is cold out, or believe them, freezing in shorts /t shirt to avoid dying from the killer heat. 

And in the next story talking about the strain on our power grid and how we all need to turn up the t Stat. Then in the next story the benefit of electric cars to the planet.  

Then the new strain and how we need to encourage our neighbors to get vaccinated 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And in the next story talking about the strain on our power grid and how we all need to turn up the t Stat. Then in the next story the benefit of electric cars to the planet.  

Then the new strain and how we need to encourage our neighbors to get vaccinated 

OmG!!!  The delta strain.  It’s going to be worse than ever!!! 

funny how nothing is Biden’s fault.  Trump was blamed for Corona,  Floyd, racism,  bad cops.  A media that sees America in black & white 24/7 , is completely color blind when it comes to gun violence .  Now , they don’t want to talk about color and who is president. 

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Have you seen my SIG-LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT MY SIG-LINE!!

LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!  

The only thing you're the official of at FS is piss stained tighty-whities, bigotry and lack of understanding of snowmobile drive ratio's.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

The only thing you're the official of at FS is piss stained tighty-whities, bigotry and lack of understanding of snowmobile drive ratio's.  

I'll pass on the first two, but anytime you wanna' put your money where that motor-mouth of yours is, let me know. 

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll pass on the first two, but anytime you wanna' put your money where that motor-mouth of yours is, let me know. 

Like how....I already had a former Polaris Engineer prove you wrong. :news:

11:00 minute mark.   The track is the ground.   Don't matter how tall the lugs are.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Like how....I already had a former Polaris Engineer prove you wrong. :news:

Bullshit.  Go to PM, and we'll get this going. $10,000.00.

Yes or no??? 

Are you secretly afraid of me? You are, aren't you???  Yes you are. If you weren't, you would jump at the chance to make an easy 10Gs. 

You can't stand-up to my dominant power and wealth. That's OK, not too many can.  

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bullshit.  Go to PM, and we'll get this going. $10,000.00.

Yes or no??? 

Are you secretly afraid of me? You are, aren't you???  Yes you are. If you weren't, you would jump at the chance to make an easy 10Gs. 

You can't stand-up to my dominant power and wealth. That's OK, not too many can.  

Watch the video.  Track is the ground no matter if its connected or laid flat.   Acts the same and lugs don't move across the ground like a wheel.   They are stationary to it so height (outside diameter) does not and cannot matter.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1