Check your account email address ×

Now the left has lost John Stewart

7 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I knew cappy personally and to my knowledge his daughter didn't marry a black guy, I think he was stirring up the snowflakes which he was quite good at

I never liked the guy.

13 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I knew cappy personally and to my knowledge his daughter didn't marry a black guy, I think he was stirring up the snowflakes which he was quite good at

LOL!  No shit?  So he didn’t raise her black son then?  Fuck, I swear he posted pics of him!  :lol:

Either way.  I’m good.  I miss Capps.

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  No shit?  So he didn’t raise her black son then?  Fuck, I swear he posted pics of him!  :lol:

Yeah,  I remember the pictures too. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Not the lowest thing one could do..

But fucking close. :news:

57 minutes ago, Snake said:

Not the lowest thing one could do..

But fucking close. :news:

Oh, I don't know.  He was a jokester for sure.  We used to hate each other until we "got" each other.   He was funny as fuck.

32 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wasn’t there a fundraiser and the whole shot , for him .   Jayden or something like that. 

Seems like a pretty elaborate lie, if it was.  

Yep,  I think Jayden was his name.  It sure didn’t seem like he was kidding at the time but :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep,  I think Jayden was his name.  It sure didn’t seem like he was kidding at the time but :dunno:

Weird…… who knows.   I also believed a dumb little retard turned into a sensible, decent person… so, there’s that. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Weird…… who knows.   I also believed a dumb little retard turned into a sensible, decent person… so, there’s that. :lol:

Lol…what “dumb little retard” was this?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I don't know.  He was a jokester for sure.  We used to hate each other until we "got" each other.   He was funny as fuck.

He'd go personal at the drop of a hat.

No skids marks for "Cappy"... :handjob:

35 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Daves dupe account.  

:lol:

Just now, Snake said:

He'd go personal at the drop of a hat.

No skids marks for "Cappy"... :handjob:

He seemingly arrived everyday at defcon 1 with the “football” opened and buttons ready!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

He seemingly arrived everyday at defcon 1 with the “football” opened and buttons ready!

Part of that whole Top Gun crowd that was useless as human beings...

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

everything about his daughter was legit, was rear ended by NY state trooper going 100mph killed instantly, boy was in car and survived, he did raise the kid but if he has a black father I am not aware of it. his persona on here was nothing like his real life, was a good shit, I sent Ski Doo yellow flowers to his wake knowing he was a Yami/Polaris guy signed freedomsledder

• Like 1

Man.....forgot about all the Capt Storm drama, both on the board and off.  I never much cared for him, but knew he had plenty of friends who vouched for him.  I even made peace with Top Gun eventually, and he did and said some pretty low rent shit towards me.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Man.....forgot about all the Capt Storm drama, both on the board and off.  I never much cared for him, but knew he had plenty of friends who vouched for him.  I even made peace with Top Gun eventually, and he did and said some pretty low rent shit towards me.

Didn’t you and that “Top Gun” guy do that Poo sponsored ride together ?

22 hours ago, Snake said:

Part of that whole Top Gun crowd that was useless as human beings...

While Cappy and I never 110% saw eye to eye on the net, after meeting him a few times, and spending time hanging out with him, he wasn’t a bad guy at all. Hell, at one point, I found a sled out his way that I was seriously interested in so he and another NY HCS guy at the time went and looked at it for me, before I committed to buying it. They saved me an 8 hour round trip and wouldn’t take a dime for their time. That’s worth more than money, to me anyway. 

Not to mention that I spent a weekend hanging out with the NY HCS crew and know for a fact that any of those people are 100% stand up people. I’ve actually met most of them multiple times. Most any of them would drop everything in a minute to help. Brett (Top Gun) especially. I don’t condone anything he did to anyone else on the net but I have to say, to me anyway, he’s always been a 110% solid individual.