Check your account email address ×

Best vax vid I've seen...

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good video and probably one of the many taken down by FaceBook/Twitter/etc.

I’m not getting it...and that is that.  Period.  And that’s my statement in any public forum. 

Gov't is going to push more imo. If they get the majority vaxxed - they have full control over everyone.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Gov't is going to push more imo. If they get the majority vaxxed - they have full control over everyone.

It's failing.  At this point it's pretty safe to say the ones that are going to get the vaccination...have already gotten in.  And out of those, only about half are getting the "boosters" or second shots to cover all these "different strains".

Anybody pushing this vaccine on those not wanting it should be bled out through their nose...in public.  Then, we can come up with a mathematical figure for how much blood these masks will absorb before leakage.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's failing.  At this point it's pretty safe to say the ones that are going to get the vaccination...have already gotten in.  And out of those, only about half are getting the "boosters" or second shots to cover all these "different strains".

Anybody pushing this vaccine on those not wanting it should be bled out through their nose...in public.  Then, we can come up with a mathematical figure for how much blood these masks will absorb before leakage.  :lol: 

It is now. If they make it mandatory for schools & workplaces - that's where it will get tricky. 

I concur ... and start with that dirty rat Fauxi.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

It is now. If they make it mandatory for schools & workplaces - that's where it will get tricky. 

I concur ... and start with that dirty rat Fauxi.

There are already class actions gaining momentum.  Mandatory vaccinations will fail.

59 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   yes the vaccines killing everyone.  

No one can still give a reasonable explanation for what secret plan the gov has with the vaccine but hey keep believing there is some evil grand plan behind it.  

Well, we aren't discussing deep conspiracy theories here.  Are we?  I don't think so.  But well done in falling for it because you saw fit to get the prick.  Don't be weird.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There are already class actions gaining momentum.  Mandatory vaccinations will fail.

Well, we aren't discussing deep conspiracy theories here.  Are we?  I don't think so.  But well done in falling for it because you saw fit to get the prick.  Don't be weird.

well it's clear both the OP and many anti vaxxers think there is some grand conspiracy,  I can only imagine how Polio would still be destroying lives if people then were like they are now.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

No one can still give a reasonable explanation for what secret plan the gov has with the vaccine but hey keep believing there is some evil grand plan behind it.  

Way to be a ginger clown...

Is there any reason why they want to vax all kids now? 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

well it's clear both the OP and many anti vaxxers think there is some grand conspiracy,  I can only imagine how Polio would still be destroying lives if people then were like they are now.  

I'm not sure what's behind it - maybe it's just pure greed? 

Have you ever seen anything like what is going on with the vax push?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

MC?  Is this you?  :lol: 

But seriously, I haven't heard anything that may be considered a "grand conspiracy" yet but, it's clear this pandemic and the vaccine aren't at all what we have been led to believe.  I don't need to fully understand why somebody is lying to me or, their "end game" in it all....I just need to be able to see I am being lied to enough to know the end game isn't something in which I will benefit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Why would people that are vaxxed worry about it? :snack:

those vocal on both sides for and against are equally showing cult behavior.  those who just go about their business and either get or do not get the jab really DGAF what anyone else do.  As I have said I dont push my kids for or against,  I made a choice based on some underlying conditions and a wish to travel again to places where they don't want the spread.  

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

MC?  Is this you?  :lol: 

But seriously, I haven't heard anything that may be considered a "grand conspiracy" yet but, it's clear this pandemic and the vaccine aren't at all what we have been led to believe.  I don't need to fully understand why somebody is lying to me or, their "end game" in it all....I just need to be able to see I am being lied to enough to know the end game isn't something in which I will benefit.

so you have nothing beside emotion, no surprise.  

59 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so you have nothing beside emotion, no surprise.  

Hey, we were discussing this somewhat intelligently and appropriately before you came in here slinging your conspiracy shit so....go sit by MC and enjoy your day!  :bc:

those vocal on both sides for and against are equally showing cult behavior.  those who just go about their business and either get or do not get the jab really DGAF what anyone else do.  As I have said I dont push my kids for or against,  I made a choice based on some underlying conditions and a wish to travel again to places where they don't want the spread.  

Like this?

VVVVVVVVVVV

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Micro chips

59 minutes ago, Plissken said:

The more it spreads and stays in circulation the more chances it has to mutate.  

Ok, then why are people receiving the vaccine still being diagnosed with Covid.  Now, before you answer...

Vaccine-A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Those don't want it dgaf - but vaxxed people are pushing for everyone to get the jab. 

16 minutes ago, Plissken said:

The more it spreads and stays in circulation the more chances it has to mutate.  

But we have tens of thousands of people from who knows where - flooding in across our border. So that cancels your theory out.