Check your account email address ×

Caught Red-Handed: CDC Changes Test Thresholds To Virtually Eliminate New COVID Cases Among Vaxx'd

• Platinum Contributing Member

The hand wringing here is just priceless..

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Mhm....and if they can just do this in large numbers, it makes it real!!!!  :lol:

this is what I like about you...honestly.  Like, how you admit you are looking for a new pair of jeans on a style forum in front of everybody.  I’d trade 100 MC’s for another one of you.   1000?  10,000?  He’s pretty worthless.

Just be quiet.  If you like that form of censorship, great.  But it’s clear they are overstepping bounds.  But I will agree with you on this, I don’t post or peruse either nor do I get any of what I’d consider dependable information.  The last I heard about Facebook is all their team are actively changing Avi’s that have something negative to do with the vaccine.  So, how legit and weird do you find that action?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Try using your head for more than a hat rack Jim.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He really has to be the dumbest mf on this site by a stretch.  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Censorship within these communication and information conduits has and is starting to cross beneficial public interest lines.  They may not be cut and dry legal lines but they are getting real close to needing some oversight.  Think along the lines of current anti-trust and utility laws.

So in other words they aren’t really doing anything illegal...but it’s getting close to crossing lines!🤣

FFS don’t use FB or Twitter if it’s such an affront to your morals and the public interest...better yet start a lawsuit like the self proclaimed genius suggested...he might be busy though going after Dominion.🤣🤷🏻

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Only thing I use FB for is to keep in touch with certain friends and a few relatives and to see what'sgoing on trail wise in the winter, I certainly don't get my news from there. :bc:

Have no intention of ever joining twitter after seeing what it's done to some people here. :lol:

Marketplace and local groups along with sled and dog groups. I also like the Great Lakes Ship group.👍🏼

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The hand wringing here is just priceless..

So in other words they aren’t really doing anything illegal...but it’s getting close to crossing lines!🤣

FFS don’t use FB or Twitter if it’s such an affront to your morals and the public interest...better yet start a lawsuit like the self proclaimed genius suggested...he might be busy though going after Dominion.🤣🤷🏻

My god....do you have your 5th grade diploma?

16 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

don't the right claim most of the positives are false anyways.  so now the government tightens up it's bad.  SMH

Yes. Just knew this was going to happen. The tests were garbage when trying to confirm actual cases of covid 

lab technicians now are saying that in their new studies, anything over roughly 18 cycles is most likely not a case of covid 

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Yes. Just knew this was going to happen. The tests were garbage when trying to confirm actual cases of covid 

lab technicians now are saying that in their new studies, anything over roughly 18 cycles is most likely not a case of covid 

So you mean people were actually sick with other things and everything wasn’t covid covid covid ???

• Like 1

20 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

It’s bad because certain folks want to make the vaccines look ineffective to justify their anti vaccine position.  Nobody here of course but in the broader community I know a few like this.  

Or maybe, some people see shit like this for what it really is....... The lying fucking government trying to make their massively pushed vaccine program not look bad. Why the fuck else would they just NOW start to do this? Why? Well if they would have been doing this a year ago, Covid wouldn’t have looked so bad. Hell, may not have even had the need to rush a vaccine. Oh no, change it now so that it doesn’t look like the vaccine is any less effective than possible. But hey, people that may be on the fence about this vaccine, or not even want it, they’re singing in the streets right now, for sure. FFS. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Or maybe, some people see shit like this for what it really is....... The lying fucking government trying to make their massively pushed vaccine program not look bad. Why the fuck else would they just NOW start to do this? Why? Well if they would have been doing this a year ago, Covid wouldn’t have looked so bad. Hell, may not have even had the need to rush a vaccine. Oh no, change it now so that it doesn’t look like the vaccine is any less effective than possible. But hey, people that may be on the fence about this vaccine, or not even want it, they’re singing in the streets right now, for sure. FFS. 

It wasn’t changed.  The author is trying to suggest that the CDC was previously trying to perform genomic sequencing on samples with CT’s greater than 28.  He then talks about how testing has been done yielding CT’s greater, 40ish.  Yes, there have been tests that yielded low viral loads, but Tyler Durden never provided links to where the CDC was requesting higher CT’s be sent in for genomic sequencing.  The CDC gives their explanation for requesting low CT (high viral load samples) to be sent in is because “high CT samples aren’t feasible for sequencing. “.  They’re doing more sequencing now because the Biden admin increased funding for it in order to track the mutations.  

In searching for confirmation, I stumbled across the following information which predates the pandemic and is in regards to viral testing in hogs, but their findings make sense when looking at the current CDC request:

“It was shown that samples with a CT less than 30 had a very high ORF5 sequencing success rate (99.85%).

Samples with CT from 30-32 still had over 90% sequencing success rate (92.80%).

For samples with Ct 32-34, the ORF5 sequencing success rates were 81.79%.

However, when the Ct values of the samples increased over 34, the ORF5 sequencing success rate decreased dramatically (58.92% for samples with Ct 34-36 and 40% for samples with Ct 36-37).”

https://www.nationalhogfarmer.com/health/prrsv-sequencing-success-dependent-upon-cycle-threshold-values

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

So you mean people were actually sick with other things and everything wasn’t covid covid covid ???

According to expert testimony in court here, one would have to do a case by case study to really determine to what degree covid is responsible for the deaths listed as covid

• Like 1