Check your account email address ×

gov. whitless

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I can't even imagine having to wear a mask every day at work and honestly not sure how you and others made it thru, besides wanting to simply keep your jobs. I've been lucky enough to work from home since last February and just yesterday told me boss I will clean out my desk in the office and come in on a 'as needed' basis. 

I still see dumbfucks driving around, alone, with masks on and they look at me weird when I bust out laughing. WTF 

Yeah,  I don’t know how people do it. I have always had to wear a mask due to the dust and fumes .  I can’t imagine having it on all day, trying to talk to customers.  Most people come in wearing a mask and then take it off when they see none of us are wearing them. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

My current position is something that I’ve currently worked really hard to get and I actually enjoy the work that I do. That’s the ONLY thing keeping me there. However, it has finally opened my eyes to the fact that I need to get my own shop going at home so I’m less dependent upon a company giving me income. 

Might be a perfect time to start your won business now that things are getting back to normal. I see all kinds of closed business but usual niche type stuff or the gym's and restaurants we all know that had a tough time and had to close down. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah,  I don’t know how people do it. I have always had to wear a mask due to the dust and fumes .  I can’t imagine having it on all day, trying to talk to customers.  Most people come in wearing a mask and then take it off when they see none of us are wearing them. 

We had a four phase thing of coming back into the office early on last year and I was on the fist phase. Sitting at my desk with a mask on with the next co-worker 10+ feet away was pure shit. They had to close the office too many times from positive cases so they gave that up. So I've been in the office a few days in the last 15 months. Only time I'd wear a mask before all this was when I was using my media blasting cabinet because of the dust. 

I even have to wear one under my welding helmet. No bullshit. 

Wife says working 100% from home is started to wear on her but as soon as she sees all the eczema on my face/nose from having to wear that fucking diaper all day, she’s ok with working from home again. :lol:

I would say its been about 75 - 25 % with more people still wearing masks.  Got no pushback at Kroger or hardware store.  Nice to see others ditching their masks. :lol:Got a nice smile from a lady as we passed with in a couple feet of each other without freaking out. 

• Like 1

It feels like midsummer up here....people all over the goddamn place but masks still being worn in stores but not as prevalent.👊🏻🇺🇸

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

She is a incompetent lying piece of garbage.  If we had an honest media her ass would be gone .  she has been a miserable failure, even before Covid. 

Fine.  My mask is going in trash this morning.  I’m not making a scene if a store requires mask, I’ll just go somewhere else.  That is what we do in Florida.

Require mask .....we move on to next place. 

100% correct on both statements.       :good:         :bc:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

She is a incompetent lying piece of garbage.  If we had an honest media her ass would be gone .  she has been a miserable failure, even before Covid. 

Fine.  My mask is going in trash this morning.  I’m not making a scene if a store requires mask, I’ll just go somewhere else.  That is what we do in Florida.

Require mask .....we move on to next place. 

100% correct on both statements.       :good:         :bc:

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It feels like midsummer up here....people all over the goddamn place but masks still being worn in stores but not as prevalent.👊🏻🇺🇸

A lot might not even know that masks aren't required any more.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Stores will likely still require you to wear them for entry so absolutely nothing different then. 

2 out of the 3 I entered (local, east central NH)last two days didn't ! At one, none of the employee's did. Oh yeh that felt great. :)

Edited by CFM

Stopped at Meijers on the way home today and I was one of only 4 or 5 people that were mask less. No push back but I could feel the stares from the scared Karens 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Stopped at Meijers on the way home today and I was one of only 4 or 5 people that were mask less. No push back but I could feel the stares from the scared Karens 

Went to meijers this afternoon. I walk in with no mask & greeter old lady asks if I want a mask. I said why are they required. She says yea - so I take mine out of back pocket & put on. I go ...see a dude with no mask, & then I'm like fuck this &  ditch mine.  Probably 20 with no mask on. Went into local farm store after - not many there, but not one mask on.