Check your account email address ×

Israeli & Palestinian protesters clash in NYC as demonstrations erupt in US & cops struggle to separate enraged groups

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

All of the countries in the middle east are constructs of Europeans....who do you think drew all those lines on the.  The Jews have been on the land you speak of a thousand years before Christ.

It’s a mess but Israel has fought and won wars against Arab aggressors more than once but the Palestinian problem is not going away anytime soon especially when Hamas is in charge and has no intentions of agreeing to a peaceful solution. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s a mess but Israel has fought and won wars against Arab aggressors more than once but the Palestinian problem is not going away anytime soon especially when Hamas is in charge and has no intentions of agreeing to a peaceful solution. 

The real truth is, the Arab/Muslim countries, while they detest the Jews really don't want to fight Israel alone.  They know what will come of them.  Israelites are bad ass, brutal fighters...and that's a fact.  They could topple each muslim nation one by one or, all in one big mushroom cloud...and would.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The real truth is, the Arab/Muslim countries, while they detest the Jews really don't want to fight Israel alone.  They know what will come of them.  Israelites are bad ass, brutal fighters...and that's a fact.  They could topple each muslim nation one by one or, all in one big mushroom cloud...and would.

I don’t blame them but they have Iran backing their play while we subsidize Israel but as you say If we let Israel take the gloves off it would be a rout of epic proportions and maybe it’s time that happens.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t blame them but they have Iran backing their play while we subsidize Israel but as you say If we let Israel take the gloves off it would be a rout of epic proportions and maybe it’s time that happens.

It’s way past time.

34 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, then why have we given BILLIONS to Israel over the years, sent them the latest fighter jets for YEARS, and fought for them for over 60 years????

Why??? Why has the US paid such a heavy price for supporting a Rhode Island in the ME?

Democracy, is the EXCUSE that's been used for all that time. Fuck their Democracy!!  

I say fuck a country that is the size of RI, it ain't worth American lives or money!!!

No excuse for what this country has paid for Israel.  NONE, NADA!! 

Don't even try. 

Where do you think the US would be today without it's Jewish population?  Poland and Russia purged their highly educated Jewish populations and look where it got them. Europe in general has not been kind to the Jews so they are not going back there. As Golda Meir said a place on earth for the Jews.

• Thanks 1

Hamas is just Iran. Those missiles being lobbed at Israel all come from Iran. The rest of the Arab world has lost interest in getting rid of Israel. As soon as treaties were starting to be signed by Arab nations recognizing Israel the clock started ticking on the Palestinians. I think it is one of the factors pushing the violence now. The Palestinians have three or four good chances for a two state solution but have passed on the deal in order to keep the dream of pushing the Jews back into the sea. The Palestinians territory will dwindle and their numbers will shrink and they will go out with a fizzle not a bang.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hamas is just Iran. Those missiles being lobbed at Israel all come from Iran. The rest of the Arab world has lost interest in getting rid of Israel. As soon as treaties were starting to be signed by Arab nations recognizing Israel the clock started ticking on the Palestinians. I think it is one of the factors pushing the violence now. The Palestinians have three or four good chances for a two state solution but have passed on the deal in order to keep the dream of pushing the Jews back into the sea. The Palestinians territory will dwindle and their numbers will shrink and they will go out with a fizzle not a bang.

Their (Palestine) only hope is to bring in the rest of the Muslim world in some type of half-baked holy way.  It's fading on them and the world is seeing Hamas and Palestine for what they are...a terrorist nation both harboring and accepting help from the same.  That region is trying to move on.....in spite of their archaic and barbaric ideology.  

The good thing is that the Palestinians are for the most part pariahs in the Arab World.

Indeed.  Nobody wants to get drug onto a street fight with underpowered half-wits slinging box knives.  Most of the Islam world had "black balled" Palestine and Iran.  They just curtsey around a bit due to the shared ideology but, it's in none of their best interest to fight that fight.  It's all just political positioning over there.  What's weird is, when I was in Saudi, their "attack scenarios" weren't with anybody you'd think...it was with other Islam nations.  Iran being enemy #1.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Andrea Ocasio Cortez, just said that Israel is not even a country.................that it is STOLEN LAND!!!

She is absolutely right!! It was partitioned in 1948 by the UN!!!

We've been fucked sideways by and for Israel for 70 fukkin years!!!  

Oh its a country and yeah they stole it but so is the world. I am sure Israel would love to just drop bombs on gaza and be done with them but I have a feeling that wont go over well. 

My belief is that ISRAEL annexed lands ( GAza, Golan heights, etc., ) with military power, supplied by America. 

That's why the Palestinians and others hate Israel.

The MIDDLE EAST will not attack Israel, because they fear Israel's BIG BROTHER, the fukkin USA!!!!!

My base premise remains:  Why the fuck does the USA owe a fukkin Rhode island 6000 miles away.................OUR FUCKING LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The answer is we don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, the Jews are the smartest mother-fukkers going, and sewed-up the US Congress, years ago, under the fucking guise of a DEMOCRATIC ALLY in the Middle East!! It's all bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!

911, two Middle East wars, Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan, ain't worth me having a fucking so-called ally in that fuck-place!!!

Just admit it guys, we are dying, and have died for Israel. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The good thing is that the Palestinians are for the most part pariahs in the Arab World.

I am not one to bring up past history, but I do clearly remember you siding with the Palestinians in years past. What changed?

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Oh its a country and yeah they stole it but so is the world. I am sure Israel would love to just drop bombs on gaza and be done with them but I have a feeling that wont go over well. 

It is not that simple for Israel. There are Palestinians living on the Jewish side of the wall but they are accepting of the Jewish state. There are Arabs living in Israel living on the Jewish side of the wall even serving in the military. The Jews could have pushed the Palestinians into Jordan or Syria in 73 but chose not to. I think the Jews hoped that the Palestinians would come around make a deal to live in Peace but every year that goes by makes both sides more bitter. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I am not one to bring up past history, but I do clearly remember you siding with the Palestinians in years past. What changed?

I didn’t necessarily side with them but I did think that Israel really wasn’t interested in a fair and equitable peace but I also thought that the Palestinians were culpable to some extent as well. Now it’s clear to me that it’s a lost cause and there really is zero reason for optimism whereas in the past I felt there was a glimmer of hope for peace. This also feels different because you have Palestinian and Israeli Civilans fighting each other in the streets...these are people that are neighbors and it’s been decades since we’ve seen this. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is not that simple for Israel. There are Palestinians living on the Jewish side of the wall but they are accepting of the Jewish state. There are Arabs living in Israel living on the Jewish side of the wall even serving in the military. The Jews could have pushed the Palestinians into Jordan or Syria in 73 but chose not to. I think the Jews hoped that the Palestinians would come around make a deal to live in Peace but every year that goes by makes both sides more bitter. 

They hate each other, nothing is going to change about that and it isnt our problem so fuck em all.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

They hate each other, nothing is going to change about that and it isnt our problem so fuck em all.  

I'm with you.  Problem is I'd never make a good president of a country.  Because if I was Israel, I'd give the Palestinians clear notice.  Any more rockets into Israel, and we will destroy you, and I'd eliminate the problem once and for all.  The Palestinians continue to be the pariahs of the world, calling for the death of Israel.  Indoctrinating their kids since birth to think that Jews are the devil and must be destroyed.  Its really that simple, its a direct threat to Israel, and to end that threat, that ideology has to be destroyed.  All the bleeding hearts can't wrap their brains around that, and the bloodshed that it would entail.

Edited by DriftBusta