Check your account email address ×

********Offical FreedomSledder Weather Thread*********

ckf

some place I have a pic and some video of me and a bud out side ocean city  new jersey . we drove out in jan because he was buying a used cobalt go fast boat . the guys at the marina thought we were nuts . had a snowmobile gear on and  our helmets. we headed out to the Atlantic in a snow storm for a 2hr test run lol . I remember the sony video cam  we  had had a bag to carry the battery lol. we pulled that heavy fuck back to mn in a storm for 2 days behind a old k5    

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

Cloudy and cool...alot of rain coming the next few days if forecast is correct.

Our forecast doesn't look to bad. It's always cloudy with showers around here this time of year. April showers bring May flowers, LOL.

1.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Our forecast doesn't look to bad. It's always cloudy with showers around here this time of year. April showers bring May flowers, LOL.

1.jpg

I noticed you lost most of your snow on the measurement pic.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

I noticed you lost most of your snow on the measurement pic.

Yes, most of it is gone in the sunny areas. There's still a lot of snow in the woods above 2000 feet. Rob still has 28" of snow at his stake at 2200 feet of elevation.

1.jpg

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes, most of it is gone in the sunny areas. There's still a lot of snow in the woods above 2000 feet. Rob still has 28" of snow at his stake at 2200 feet of elevation.

1.jpg

Still some in bush here as well....I expect us to get one more dump before its all done.

weather has been awesome here been doing the winter fill run and not having to put multiple layers of clothes on to stay warm on the loading rack, no shit weather to drive in been simply a great week

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

79 and partly sunny ....I fucking hate it. Its my birthday and I'm mowing the fucking lawn and staring at my sleds 

Happy Birthday faggot!!!!!!!!11111!!!!111

:lol:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

79 and partly sunny ....I fucking hate it. Its my birthday and I'm mowing the fucking lawn and staring at my sleds 

Happy birthday, Ben!!!!!11!1!!!!!!111

It will be a while before I need to mow here. We still had snow covering everything a week ago.

18 minutes ago, Dave said:

Happy Birthday faggot!!!!!!!!11111!!!!111

:lol:

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Happy birthday, Ben!!!!!11!1!!!!!!111

It will be a while before I need to mow here. We still had snow covering everything a week ago.

Thanks fellas