Check your account email address ×

All you Michiganders asked for it so Momma Gretch delivered!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When the Dakotas start to seem like the last remaining normal states in the upper Midwest....wow.

You can say that again. 

Get your vaccine and you can leave your room! 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pitting neighbor against neighbor with virtue signaling weapons.  Problem with that is...well, guns just plain work better.

Yup. Was the same shit with masks last summer. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Pitting neighbor against neighbor with virtue signaling weapons.  Problem with that is...well, guns just plain work better.

Been like that all pandemic long here. 

11 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yup. Was the same shit with masks last summer. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Been like that all pandemic long here. 

It’s weird, and even with my minor issue with that idiot at Walmart, I don’t notice it too much.  Could be that I am in the south but, plenty of people wearing masks here too.  Maybe I just don’t give a fuck and don’t pay attention....or maybe nobody has the balls to say shit anymore.  I think people are just getting fed up with all this nonsense and the amount of people NOT wearing masks has grown noticeable exponentially in the last month or so.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s weird, and even with my minor issue with that idiot at Walmart, I don’t notice it too much.  Could be that I am in the south but, plenty of people wearing masks here too.  Maybe I just don’t give a fuck and don’t pay attention....or maybe nobody has the balls to say shit anymore.  I think people are just getting fed up with all this nonsense and the amount of people NOT wearing masks has grown noticeable exponentially in the last month or so.  

Even when Whitmer let us go out boating again people were trying to shame others by how close their boat was to another boat or how many people were on board etc. Just stupid shit

59 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Even when Whitmer let us go out boating again people were trying to shame others by how close their boat was to another boat or how many people were on board etc. Just stupid shit

This will stop as the beatings start to commence.  I get a few looks every now and then by somebody that looks like they are on the verge of tears and I just know their lips are quivering behind their cutesy custom mask.  I just giggle.  :lmao:

But again...I honestly just don't see it much.  I think I have just become oblivious to other's mental issues.  This may make me a bad person.  :lol: 

Wife came home from the grocery store in tears once over the mask bullshit. She was actually wearing one but the strap broke so she was carrying it in her hand for the rest of the time she was there so she could show anyone that asked where it was and why she wasn’t wearing it. Now, you gotta know that my wife is one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet and for someone to say something that bad, for her to start crying (she is a below average crier too, btw), You’ve GOT TO be an asshole of fairly large proportions. She was glad that I wasn’t with her so that she didn’t have to spend the bail money that she keeps secretly stashed for me. I guess you can say she knows me. :lol:

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Wife came home from the grocery store in tears once over the mask bullshit. She was actually wearing one but the strap broke so she was carrying it in her hand for the rest of the time she was there so she could show anyone that asked where it was and why she wasn’t wearing it. Now, you gotta know that my wife is one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet and for someone to say something that bad, for her to start crying (she is a below average crier too, btw), You’ve GOT TO be an asshole of fairly large proportions. She was glad that I wasn’t with her so that she didn’t have to spend the bail money that she keeps secretly stashed for me. I guess you can say she knows me. :lol:

My wife is pretty good at giving somebody "the business" if she decides just not to ignore them..which she usually does.  And yes...fuck around and run your mouth to my wife while I'm around and we're gonna have issues you'll have nightmares about the rest of your fucking life.  Twats.

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Get yourself a shirt like this and wear it in the stores - instant trigger!!

66588C95-4360-4372-8724-A42AF5FF6E19.jpeg

I prefer this...the few times I have to wear one to enter a building.  

25FA05D7-DE56-4B5A-AD68-2DA120420B59.jpeg

59 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

These types of assholes :lol: 

Internet SJW's are the greatest!!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

what else would you expect from the woman who worships dr FUCKSCI. 

whitler is a cunt.       :finger:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My wife is pretty good at giving somebody "the business" if she decides just not to ignore them..which she usually does.  And yes...fuck around and run your mouth to my wife while I'm around and we're gonna have issues you'll have nightmares about the rest of your fucking life.  Twats.

My full blown angry triggers are on less of a hair trigger these days but one that will set it right the fuck off is fucking with my wife. I would think that probably goes for most men with testicular fortitude though. 

• Thanks 1