Check your account email address ×

Oops

XCR1250

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is a crock of shit. I know dozens of people who have smoked pot on a daily basis for 30 years. More fake news...

Same thing can be said by many cigarette smokers and many live long and full lives....

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've got that.  I'm fucked.  

X2 :lol:

On another note i didnt get out to ride that axys....buddy had to do a family day thing... Unexpectedly...with his inlaws.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

What about chicken winglism? :dunno:

I've had that lately. Just can't get enough of them. My mother inlaw is supposed to make me a big batch of teriyaki wings to throw ion the freezer. I prefer buffalo wings, but they will do in a pinch :bc: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've had that lately. Just can't get enough of them. My mother inlaw is supposed to make me a big batch of teriyaki wings to throw ion the freezer. I prefer buffalo wings, but they will do in a pinch :bc: 

I try not to have more then 15 or so in a sitting lately....i like them hot!

You guys ever do any of those hot wing challenge contests?  I've done two.  I've done the one at Buffalo's twice.  Then one at a place called Taco Mac...that one was a bit tougher.  Pretty hot...but I "powered through".  :lol:

Love me some HOT WINGS BABY!  Oh, I do prefer a nice chunky blue cheese dressing with them over ranch too.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

BTW, who's got a good recipe for hot wings?

Slow cooker for 90min and then sprinkle some Buffalo rub on them when you transfer them to a pan. Put them in the oven for half hour to crisp them up. It's not fancy but it sure is good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

BTW, who's got a good recipe for hot wings?

I did a broil method a while back.  It was just "ok".  I've tried several oven methods too.  Smoked wings are good.  But as far as good old hot wings, nothing beats old fashioned deep frying.  When I'm really gonna "get down" on some wings....the fryer get's plugged in and I fry outside.  

A buddy of mine bought one of those hot air fryers.  He says that works ok with only a tablespoon of oil.  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I did a broil method a while back.  It was just "ok".  I've tried several oven methods too.  Smoked wings are good.  But as far as good old hot wings, nothing beats old fashioned deep frying.  When I'm really gonna "get down" on some wings....the fryer get's plugged in and I fry outside.  

A buddy of mine bought one of those hot air fryers.  He says that works ok with only a tablespoon of oil.  :dunno:

I was just looking at this one the other day for french fries and chicken fingers. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EXP92BA/ref=twister_B01EYWDKMY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup deep fry the fuckers....ive tried every other way and nothing compares imo.

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

Yup deep fry the fuckers....ive tried every other way and nothing compares imo.

Yep.  There really is no worse of a disappointment than craving wings all through the process only to end up with some dried up or fatty shit.  Fucking masturbation without the payoff!!

I don't fuck around with it anymore.  FRY'EM UP!

Fuck...guess I gotta do wings tomorrow.  I hate this place!  :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep.  There really is no worse of a disappointment than craving wings all through the process only to end up with some dried up or fatty shit.  Fucking masturbation without the payoff!!

I don't fuck around with it anymore.  FRY'EM UP!

Fuck...guess I gotta do wings tomorrow.  I hate this place!  :lol:

:lmao:

Maybe do waffles and bacon for dinner :lol2:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

:lmao:

Maybe do waffles and bacon for dinner :lol2:

Might as well get it all in before the infamous "Get in shape New Years resolution" horse shit.  I got a sure fire plan and new gimmick this year though!  I'm pretty excited about it!

:lol:

Image result for exercise gimmicks shake weight gif

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Hey now theres an idea. :lol:

Breakfast, it's what's for dinner :bc:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Might as well get it all in before the infamous "Get in shape New Years resolution" horse shit.  I got a sure fire plan and new gimmick this year though!  I'm pretty excited about it!

:lol:

Image result for exercise gimmicks shake weight gif

Yeah, you go with that :lol: