Check your account email address ×

Still can't stop laughing LOL

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Funny shit.

Trump actually had 1.7% chance of winning the presidency?  I thought it was zero.  

What about Vegas odds?

2 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

It is difficult to contain oneself when you see shit like that.  Despite all the effort by the press, Hollywood fucks, and the libs, Trump still prevailed.  It was a good day for the country! :bc: 

Being wrong about the outcome is one thing but FUCK ME they gave Trump less than a 2% chance, talk about a massive fucking FAIL, how could anyone take anything they say seriously ever again :lol: 

To the wire.............my friend.

What's funny is zero self examination by the media.  They were talking about winners and losers of 2016 at lunch.

By far you people are the biggest losers of 2016.........hang your heads corrupt, lying, assholes!

Just now, Momorider said:

Being wrong about the outcome is one thing but FUCK ME they gave Trump less than a 2% chance, talk about a massive fucking FAIL, how could anyone take anything they say seriously ever again :lol: 

No question they all were drinking the same koolaid, but I think it went farther than that.  I think they thought they could convince themselves along with everyone else by continuously saying how Trump had no chance.  It's like they thought if they said it enough, it would become true. :dunno: