Check your account email address ×

NCAA Hockey

Stupid ESPNU ... the one channel we don't get ... missed the MARATHON match up between Duluth and North Dakota (they're always gonna be the SIOUX!).  Those of you who were lucky enough to watch it ... congrats!  FIVE OVERTIMES!!  And the icing on the cake?  The SIOUX LOSE!!  Love the college hockey tournament!

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Michigan pulled out because one person tested positive. Michigan is a shit hole libtard university

One of  the best schools in the country especially in medicine...dumbfuck.

29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Michigan pulled out because one person tested positive. Michigan is a shit hole libtard university

That blame goes to the NCAA, not Michigan.  When I heard Michigan was out, as well as Notre Dame .... and their opponents got a free pass ... that was the bigger debacle.  NCAA should have had a plan to replace those teams with the "next 2" that were on the bubble of being in the tournament.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

That blame goes to the NCAA, not Michigan.  When I heard Michigan was out, as well as Notre Dame .... and their opponents got a free pass ... that was the bigger debacle.  NCAA should have had a plan to replace those teams with the "next 2" that were on the bubble of being in the tournament.

It’s the bigten and Michigan. Michigan is woke university now

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

can't they have protocol to get in so unless they isolated those teams leading up to the tourney and did the testing they can't add them in

7 hours ago, Bontz said:

Stupid ESPNU ... the one channel we don't get ... missed the MARATHON match up between Duluth and North Dakota (they're always gonna be the SIOUX!).  Those of you who were lucky enough to watch it ... congrats!  FIVE OVERTIMES!!  And the icing on the cake?  The SIOUX LOSE!!  Love the college hockey tournament!

Epic game for sure.  My daughter was there.  Said the boys were just wrecked. GO UMD!!!!  :bc:

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

Total fucktard move. NCAA is fucking idiotic.  If covid has taught us anything, it’s shown us how inept these education institution leaders are as they sacrifice the dreams of kids across the country.

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

My buddy Joe and his girlfriend had these sitting in the UMD bleachers all season, finally got them home.

Gotta say it's pretty cool, didn't know you could do that.

joe&rachel.jpg

These cutouts actually made it look like the women’s hockey team had actual fans during covid!

#genderequality

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

These cutouts actually made it look like the women’s hockey team had actual fans during covid!

#genderequality

:lol:

listening to the women in basketball and soccer whining is so precious.  If you want more money bring in more revenue.   While womens soccer does OK here in the rest of the world which funds the world cup it's mens soccer that drives the revenue resulting in the bigger checks.  But hey maybe US soccer needs to say sorry boys you need to give your money to the women because they are crying.  

Womens college basketball is pretty decent as far as the games themselves but even with that no one cares. womens hockey is terrible.   Personally the only womens sport i will ever watch is softball.  those ladies are badass playing on basically a little league field.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:

listening to the women in basketball and soccer whining is so precious.  If you want more money bring in more revenue.   While womens soccer does OK here in the rest of the world which funds the world cup it's mens soccer that drives the revenue resulting in the bigger checks.  But hey maybe US soccer needs to say sorry boys you need to give your money to the women because they are crying.  

Womens college basketball is pretty decent as far as the games themselves but even with that no one cares. womens hockey is terrible.   Personally the only womens sport i will ever watch is softball.  those ladies are badass playing on basically a little league field.  

The shit the NHL runs for gender equality month makes me giggle every time. “Shatter barriers! Challenge fears! Defy roles!!!!”

:lol: Where?  Women’s hockey isn’t even the same fucking game!  No contact.  I mean....wtf?  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

and it should those are sports women are good at 

Exactly and if womens soccer brings revenue in the states those whiney bitches can get a raise from time to time, same for any other sport.  It's gotta pay to play or else it's just not worth it.

17 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Exactly and if womens soccer brings revenue in the states those whiney bitches can get a raise from time to time, same for any other sport.  It's gotta pay to play or else it's just not worth it.

EeQUal PAy!!!!!!