Check your account email address ×

Squid Heads Trying to Save Face

John "idiotis pussificacious" Kerry is speaking in a few.  I'm gonna watch out of laughter.

Has any other administration gone out in such whining incompetence before?  I mean these boys are doing all they can to some how claim, grasp, attain some type of relevance and/or gestures of self grandiose and importance.  All to try and save a "legacy" of complete and utter failure that will be wiped clean by all except the sheep who are themselves irrelevant now.  Boohoo!

Hey, Obama, take up your fellow pussies and just go away.  Work on continuing to divide this nation in a different way, from a different position.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

John "idiotis pussificacious" Kerry is speaking in a few.  I'm gonna watch out of laughter.

Has any other administration gone out in such whining incompetence before?  I mean these boys are doing all they can to some how claim, grasp, attain some type of relevance and/or gestures of self grandiose and importance.  All to try and save a "legacy" of complete and utter failure that will be wiped clean by all except the sheep who are themselves irrelevant now.  Boohoo!

Hey, Obama, take up your fellow pussies and just go away.  Work on continuing to divide this nation in a different way, from a different position.

The liberal elites thought they had all the minions in line, but this election proved different.  I think it's funny how even the resident forum liberals are awfully quiet now that the election results are starting to be fully realized by them.  It's nice not having to listen to the same bullshit talking points over and over in here.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

If you're talking about the illegal settlements in Israel, Obama and Kerry are on the right side. It's the "pro-israel" meatheads that are fucking idiots.

No.  It was in general.  Even though this is nothing more than damage control for their last fuck up.  

And aren't you a Jew hater?  So, you don't get an opinion that matters.  Ahhh....but the Palestinians have proven themselves to be such fine stately neighbors of Islam.  Backed by the entire region to cause havoc.  Like I said before, let Israel clean it all up....and if we leave this alone, they will.  And Obama can condemn them and praise Allah for their region...and of course the liberal fucking clowns here that think that people of the Muslim faith are a fine and innocent breed.  I just wanna know when we can start "cleaning" them up.  Somebody text me. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  It was in general.  Even though this is nothing more than damage control for their last fuck up.  

And aren't you a Jew hater?  So, you don't get an opinion that matters.  Ahhh....but the Palestinians have proven themselves to be such fine stately neighbors of Islam.  Backed by the entire region to cause havoc.  Like I said before, let Israel clean it all up....and if we leave this alone, they will.  And Obama can condemn them and praise Allah for their region...and of course the liberal fucking clowns here that think that people of the Muslim faith are a fine and innocent breed.  I just wanna know when we can start "cleaning" them up.  Somebody text me. :lol:

Everybody should hate those jews. do a little research instead of the jew propaganda they have fed us and youll see who they really are.

814.png?a=1117984442907

The Palestinians do not even recognize the state of Israel. Why perpetuate the failed ideas of the Palestinians over the last century when it comes to the Israelis. The ever increasing amount and size of Israeli settlements is what happens when you do not come to the negotiation table in good faith. As far as the UN goes how serious sould their resolutions be taken when they spend 70+% of their time on Israel and ignore the rest of the attrocities around the globe. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Palestinians do not even recognize the state of Israel. Why perpetuate the failed ideas of the Palestinians over the last century when it comes to the Israelis. The ever increasing amount and size of Israeli settlements is what happens when you do not come to the negotiation table in good faith. As far as the UN goes how serious sould their resolutions be taken when they spend 70+% of their time on Israel and ignore the rest of the attrocities around the globe. 

The Israelis stole palestine dude. Thats the truth and thats what all of this shit is about. And when you have a dispute about borders and property rights where are you supposed to go? So apparently you have done all of the research and heard all of the testimony to decide that they (The UN security council) is wrong and Israel is right.

Palistine is a terrorist state.  Period.  And I don't wanna hear..."they have no choice".  Go research the ridiculous amount of terrorist attacks against Israel.  It's astonishing they aren't extinguished yet.  But I feel it's coming.  And that will destabilize the Muslim hordes even more.  Then, let fly.  Or really, let Russia get involved. 

The UN can suck my dick.  Worthless "gods of the world" depending on the US for their saber rattling and funding.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Israelis stole palestine dude. Thats the truth and thats what all of this shit is about. And when you have a dispute about borders and property rights where are you supposed to go? So apparently you have done all of the research and heard all of the testimony to decide that they (The UN security council) is wrong and Israel is right.

I am not even passing judgement on wrong or right just the incomprehensibly stupid tack the Palestinians have taken for what seems like forever. The Palestinians have been on the wrong side of the war on Israel since the beginning and their continued losses have concquences. Ask the Polish how losses on the battlefield work out for a countries borders. If John Kerry really wants to help the Palestinians he will first get them to give up the idea that Israelis are going to be pushed back into the sea. I think if Egypt and Jordan can recognize Israel than certainly the poorly equipped Palestinians can.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am not even passing judgement on wrong or right just the incomprehensibly stupid tack the Palestinians have taken for what seems like forever. The Palestinians have been on the wrong side of the war on Israel since the beginning and their continued losses have concquences. Ask the Polish how losses on the battlefield work out for a countries borders. If John Kerry really wants to help the Palestinians he will first get them to give up the idea that Israelis are going to be pushed back into the sea. I think if Egypt and Jordan can recognize Israel than certainly the poorly equipped Palestinians can.

Recognize them? What choice do they have but to recognize them? Their beef is that Israelis are settling on Palestinian land illegally and apparently that allegation has merit.

5 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Z, Are you saying that the feeble attempts by the iceboy, main crap, slinger and the hopefully never to return sloperider haven't  made a meaningful impression on your opinion of the merits of the Obama legacy?

:lmao:

Quite frankly, I've never met anyone from that side that is so confused about the issues that Obama and his staff have created.  They actually believe he has brought our economy back when in fact, he's responsible for the slow almost dead growth.  They actually believe that he has unified this country and it's just a few racists that resist.  They actually believe that their ideology is THE IDEOLOGY which we should all embrace.  They actually believe that in spite of all their name calling, catagorizing, outright hatred and fake outrage toward the ones that don't think like them makes them somehow morally just.  They actually believe they sit in an "intellectually elite" category.

It's the most laughable thing I've ever seen.  I mean shaking your head, belly laughing funny.  These people have to be the most ignorant sheep I've ever seen.  Their views and reasoning are so much on the fringe of reality, I can't even grasp a hint of what they believe most of the times.  Their talking points come directly from their liberal sources and they follow to the letter the intent and meaning and are on the web enforcing it with a passion.  They sure as fuck aren't out in public doing it. This is probably the most common liberal rule...talk shit, incite, call names, twist facts, provoke and instigate the masses, but from your own internet safe place.  What a bunch of weenies trying to get back at the world for their inability to fit in and/or succeed.

And how did that work out for them?  Fucking lying hypocritical cowards.  I've got no respect for any of them.  

Tomorrow, I'll tell you how I really feel.  :lol:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, oleroule said:

by what statute?

UN resolution? Do a little research dude...God has nothing to do with this shit and the Israelis are far from innocent. Honestly i think we can blame the Brits for facilitating this whole fucking thing in the first place. Fucking limeys...

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Palistine is a terrorist state.  Period.  And I don't wanna hear..."they have no choice".  Go research the ridiculous amount of terrorist attacks against Israel.  It's astonishing they aren't extinguished yet.  But I feel it's coming.  And that will destabilize the Muslim hordes even more.  Then, let fly.  Or really, let Russia get involved. 

The UN can suck my dick.  Worthless "gods of the world" depending on the US for their saber rattling and funding.

The UN is fixing to have a budget cut...  Prolly Nato as well.  

Trump tweeted for Israel to hang in there until January 20th.   My guess is the US will go against any UN resolution on that day or the next making the UN ruling irrelevant

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Recognize them? What choice do they have but to recognize them? Their beef is that Israelis are settling on Palestinian land illegally and apparently that allegation has merit.

Palestinians were on  the side of Nazis in WW II. That decision should not have a concquences? For that matter they have been on the loosing side of every engagement since 1946. The Palestinians are lucky to be fighting the Israelis because if they were against any of the other players in the neighborhood they more than likely would be living in Europe or a suburb in Michigan.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Palestinians were on  the side of Nazis in WW II. That decision should not have a concquences? For that matter they have been on the loosing side of every engagement since 1946. The Palestinians are lucky to be fighting the Israelis because if they were against any of the other players in the neighborhood they more than likely would be living in Europe or a suburb in Michigan.

ACTUALLY... The Ottoman empire was on the side of the Germans in WW1. The brits and the French then divided up all of the countries in eastern Europe and the middle east. Palestine was placed into British mandate. So when the shit jumped off again the arabs were on the side of the Germans because they hated the English. Understandable really since we had a war with the English also. And the English and French started WW1 and WW2. So im sure the palestinians could give a fuck about "consequences"

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

ACTUALLY... The Ottoman empire was on the side of the Germans in WW1. The brits and the French then divided up all of the countries in eastern Europe and the middle east. Palestine was placed into British mandate. So when the shit jumped off again the arabs were on the side of the Germans because they hated the English. Understandable really since we had a war with the English also. And the English and French started WW1 and WW2. So im sure the palestinians could give a fuck about "consequences"

Whew...good thing, because I think they are about to get bled out.  Unless Netty decides to wait until Jan 20th when we start to get control of our foreign affairs again.  I'd be surprised if they wait though.  Kerry's stupid ass just threw fuel on the fire and Obama..well, idiot central.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Whew...good thing, because I think they are about to get bled out.  Unless Netty decides to wait until Jan 20th when we start to get control of our foreign affairs again.  I'd be surprised if they wait though.  Kerry's stupid ass just threw fuel on the fire and Obama..well, idiot central.

Oh they are going to lose, but Im still gonna root for them because fuck the jews. And Trump should be ready for any blow back. All of our muslim problems are because of those fucking jews and im sure a lot of them are gonna be pissed if he sticks his nose where it doesnt belong. Personally I think we should disavow our allegiance to Israel and let the arab world crush them. World peace.