Check your account email address ×

Fucking building supplies

5 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

I have quite a few large pines on my property up north. I've been contemplating taking a few down to have rough sawn boards made to finish the inside of my garage. There are several Amish mills in the area, but I've also thought about going the route you did with my own mill.

There are guys who will come to you . And if you have a lot of wood some will do a trade . I did that for some timbers a few yrs back . Worked out slick and zero out of pocket for me 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Didn’t these prices rise under trump? 

Yep after your hero liberal govners and the  black face drag queen  leader in Canada shut down businesses bankrupting millions of small buisness in the wake . You must be so proud 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep after your hero liberal govners and the  black face drag queen  leader in Canada shut down businesses bankrupting millions of small buisness in the wake . You must be so proud 

Cultist rule #1. The master is never wrong or responsible for problems and bad policy. 

29 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Cultist rule #1. The master is never wrong or responsible for problems and bad policy. 

Reality hurts your heros shut down buisness

Your heros wanted nothing to do with early as they put it xenophobic warnings . And would have no part of shutting down travel .

But what ever gets you thrugh the day