Check your account email address ×

Houston...we have a weasel...Cruz Family Texts Detail His Political Blunder

Just another example of a selfish Republican...

Houston...we have a weasel...Cruz Family Texts Detail His Political Blunder

New York Times: 

“Text messages sent from Mrs. Cruz to friends and Houston neighbors on Wednesday revealed a hastily planned trip. Their house was ‘FREEZING,’ as Ms. Cruz put it — and she proposed a getaway until Sunday. Ms. Cruz invited others to join them at the Ritz-Carlton in Cancún, where they had stayed ‘many times,’ noting the room price this week ($309 per night) and its good security. 

The text messages were provided to The New York Times and confirmed by a second person on the thread, who declined to be identified because of the private nature of the texts.” 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/us/politics/ted-cruz-storm-cancun.html

I will say...remember when Pelosi and her gang were going to fuck off during the government shutdown a couple years ago to a tropic island....instead of staying and trying to work out a deal....

Trump put a stop to that though....that was awesome.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

I will say...remember when Pelosi and her gang were going to fuck off during the government shutdown a couple years ago to a tropic island....instead of staying and trying to work out a deal....

The shutdown Trump caused...the first, second or third one Dave?

Whataboutism is strong here

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really ...example?

Look above.

Just now, Mainecat said:

The shutdown Trump caused...the first, second or third one Dave?

Whataboutism is strong here

Whataboutism is what liberals bleat when their hypocrisy is pointed out.

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m serious. Nice try to change the narrative. Let’s stay on subject.

Do you support Cruz?

JFC ... if you can't see the irony in this you're even dumber than I thought.  Talk about pot meet kettle!!!

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Another moron making my point. Comment on the topic ass fuck.

Cry me a fucking river you brain dead pants shitter.  You pull this shit all the time, by deflecting & playing the whataboutism card.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Cry me a fucking river you brain dead pants shitter.  You pull this shit all the time, by deflecting & playing the whataboutism card.  

Listen you fuckin asshole. Your first post on this thread that I started was to insult me not comment on the topic.

Contribute to the topic, shut the fuck up OR put me on ignore.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Listen you fuckin asshole. Your first post on this thread that I started was to insult me not comment on the topic.

You're a fucking loser. Go kill yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I am contributing to the topic ... every time someone posts a similar thread (against your view) you play the same bullshit card by deflecting.  So go ahead and put me on ignore, or shut the fuck up yourself.  Or, re-read FB's post above me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I am contributing to the topic ... every time someone posts a similar thread (against your view) you play the same bullshit card by deflecting.  So go ahead and put me on ignore, or shut the fuck up yourself.  Or, re-read FB's post above me.

Here it is.  It took me about a week to try and debate, question or have dialogue with these fucking half-wits before I realized they appear here to be kicked like frozen dog turds in the winter...and that is all.

• Haha 1